Shane Van Boening aiming system -WOW!!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I have less than zero interest in joining the fray in any capacity or "side". When there appears to be some interesting/intelligent discussion,
What area of pool is that and what constitutes intelligent? Somebody who really knows what they're talking about from practice and experience or somebody who is a well-trained wordsmith that convinces people they know what they're talking about when they really have no clue? How do you discern it?
I hip to learn and contribute a bit where/if I can. We're all on a journey with the balls. IMO, enough has been said about all this stuff, anyone wanting to investigate any of the approaches and systems, can simply do so. Those that don't see value or need, also ok. Really not sure what all the fuss is about, and you guys all seem like jokers to me
So, what is it that grabs your interest and attention and floats your boat?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the article was in Pool & Billiard Magazine.
Ahh, yes, thank you. I have a stack of P&B in a drawer somewhere. I never got Billiards Digest. IIRC, I tried to get a subscription one time but never received the magazine.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Ahh, yes, thank you. I have a stack of P&B in a drawer somewhere. I never got Billiards Digest. IIRC, I tried to get a subscription one time but never received the magazine.
I remember the houligans claiming there are.only 3 shots in pool and used that article.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Hookers & cocaine, what else?
I think you need GPS. You're lost. It's not here.
Definitely not watching guys bang their heads with each other online & into brick walls for decades.
Here ya go. All the places you might want to hang out instead of the aiming forum.

Try NPR even though it involves banging heads and into brick walls for decades.

ADIOS...

phreaticus

I have the Shane dvd somewhere here.lol
I'll send it to you for $15.
Thx! Only problem is I don’t have a DVD player anymore 🤣 I remember a YT vid snippet where he was talking about it and I think Dr Dave has a decent writeup about shaft aiming stuff. All good info, that anyone can take to the table & experiment with to see if there is value or not and extract their own learnings from. Thats my take on things. ✌️

phreaticus

I think you need GPS. You're lost. It's not here.

Here ya go. All the places you might want to hang out instead of the aiming forum.

Try NPR even though it involves banging heads and into brick walls for decades.

ADIOS...
I see a sense of humor isn’t in your repertoire. Maybe explains some of the issues. Have a great weekend, long live centers & edges 😂

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Thx! Only problem is I don’t have a DVD player anymore 🤣 I remember a YT vid snippet where he was talking about it and I think Dr Dave has a decent writeup about shaft aiming stuff. All good info, that anyone can take to the table & experiment with to see if there is value or not and extract their own learnings from. Thats my take on things. ✌️

When asked somewhere why he always addresses the cue ball low,.his answer was it's easier to aim the ball that way.
He's also one of the best jump shooters out there . He must have really good eyes to see the sides of the black shafts while they are vertical .

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I see a sense of humor isn’t in your repertoire. Maybe explains some of the issues. Have a great weekend, long live centers & edges 😂
I see that you're totally clueless about everything. Centers and edges have been around for a good number of decades now and will be there well after you're gone. But goofball wise guy trolls like you don't last too long to begin with and give me the biggest laughs. 😂

phreaticus

I see that you're totally clueless about everything. Centers and edges have been around for a good number of decades now and will be there well after you're gone. But goofball wise guy trolls like you don't last too long to begin with and give me the biggest laughs. 😂
So hostile, you always this uptight? You and several of the others are obviously hyper allergic to each other & pounce into any & all aiming threads with .the same old fire & brimstone, last few pages of this thread are just you idiots trading the same old nonsense & insults. So yeah, its fun to yank your chain. I did wish you a good weekend though, and will let you have the last word, if you want it. Cheers, signed goofball wise guy .

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
So hostile, you always this uptight? You and several of the others are obviously hyper allergic to each other & pounce into any & all aiming threads with .the same old fire & brimstone, last few pages of this thread are just you idiots trading the same old nonsense & insults.
You "idiots"? Sounds like you have that covered yourself as a relative newbie with a dose of idiocy in your own makeup. I think we can add "JERK" to your actions.
So yeah, its fun to yank your chain.
Get a life. Or do something out of the ordinary for yourself. Talk pool and make it knowledgeable, troll. (this loser gets the honor of the IGNORE button) GONE.

Last edited:

Dodger

Wow who is suppose to oversee this argument of simpletons! I thought it was suppose to be about Shane's Aiming System