Shane VanBoening vs Francisco Bustamante PPV Link

billiards102

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JimS said:
Can I watch it tomorrow... ppv delayed?

No, It's just going to be live. Of course, the free coverage will continue at www.theactionreport.com for the rest of the tourney, there is a chance it may go to dvd too.

Francisco and Shane have both agreed to play as soon as the tournament schedule allows, which looks to be between 11 and 12 eastern time. It should be known there is an outside chance it may not go off. If that would be the case all money would be refunded for PPV's. This one looks pretty solid though.

tpdtom

Really Old School
Silver Member
BPG24 said:
So is it postponed or not?

I think that you are thinking of the SVB vs Hopkins match. It was postponed if not cancelled due to the tourney schedule. This particular matchup (SVB vs Bustamante), while discussed and dreamed about by many fans, was not scheduled or finalized until this evening. The Chohan/Daulton match also fell by the wayside, so really TAR hasn't had much to pay the bills at DCC, yet the live stream has continued. If you'd like to see two players who arguably are the worlds current best short rack rotation game players, playing a nice long set that can test them both, stay up all night and watch this one. I am !

If you want to help the future of TAR, who have done so much to bring us live pool, think about making a contribution even if you can't watch...Tom

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there going to be commentators on the Bustamante vs SVB match? Any update on the 1 pocket tournament? Who won between Nevel and Bustamante?

BPG24

Banned
tpdtom said:
I think that you are thinking of the SVB vs Hopkins match. It was postponed if not cancelled due to the tourney schedule. This particular matchup (SVB vs Bustamante), while discussed and dreamed about by many fans, was not scheduled or finalized until this evening. The Chohan/Daulton match also fell by the wayside, so really TAR hasn't had much to pay the bills at DCC, yet the live stream has continued. If you'd like to see two players who arguably are the worlds current best short rack rotation game players, playing a nice long set that can test them both, stay up all night and watch this one. I am !

If you want to help the future of TAR, who have done so much to bring us live pool, think about making a contribution even if you can't watch...Tom

Nope I am talking about Busta-SVB...

In the other thread one of the TAR guys was saying that it may be delayed or postponed

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I would like to see it, but my free live feed has been really broken up and bad the last 2 days. Very frustrating.

nitty bitty

Registered
Kudos to SVB for keeping the action going. If it werent for him they might as well cancel the DCC. He is a big underdog in this match. I once saw Bustamante give CJ the 8 when CJ was playing and it was embarassing. Good luck to Shane. I'm a big fan because he doesn't need the nuts to make something happen.

nitty bitty

Registered
The other thing that needs to happen is the free feed needs to be taken down during the PPV. There simply isn't enough bandwith in the hotel to support one of the feeds, much less both of them.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Well, Efren wouldn't play him 10 ball (Efren offered Shane a 3 ball spot in one pocket - not enough weight) and Bustamante just backed out.

I guess Shane's list of 10 ball customers just dried up. It's like Efren trying to get an even one pocket game - ain't gonna happen.

Chris

Last edited:

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TATE said:
Well, Efren wouldn't play him 10 ball (Efren offered Shane a 3 ball spot in one pocket - not enough weight) and Bustamante just backed out.

I guess Shane's list of 10 ball customers just dried up. It's like Efren trying to get an even one pocket game - ain't gonna happen.

Chris

Could you please explain it to me ...why would a great player like SVB that just won the 9 ball US open and 10 ball championship asked for weight???? If you are truely a champion you shouldn't ask for a weight ...just play even and see who's the best pool player...that's it..just my .02 cents :)

Jun