show me your sneaky petes!

Tollie Ho

Registered
Here is my 2008 Varney...........
Kevins cues play superb. I am a little less than 2 weeks out from mine shipping. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! KEVIN WAS AWESOME TO WORK WITH ON MY BUILD. HE HAD GREAT IDEAS AS FAR AS THE LENGTH OF MY CUE, AND AFTER HE WORKS HIS MAGIC TUNING IT UP, FOR THAT SWEET HIT VARNEYS ARE KNOWN FOR, IT IS GOING TO BE A DANGEROUS WEAPON! THANKS AGAIN KEVIN! YOU ARE THE MAN. THE LONG WAIT WILL DEFINATLY BE WORTH IT:)

acousticsguru

player/instructor
Silver Member
Here's an ebony SP with sharp ivory diamonds, 18 gage silver dots and something a little different for the base of the points. Joint collar is made from a cueball.

One of the sharpest Sneaky Petes I've seen! Nice! :thumbup:

Greetings from Switzerland, David.

„J'ai gâché vingt ans de mes plus belles années au billard. Si c'était à refaire, je recommencerais.“ – Roger Conti

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Here is a fairly plain example of one of mine. Playability is exceptional. You won't see this one for sale...the owner layed down some pretty serious hardware when he decided to make this his player. This is really all you need in a cue if performance is your concern.:thumbup:
Since this is the review section...below is a link where the owner gave a short review of the below pictured cue:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=175923&highlight=varney

Attachments

• 100119 (1).JPG
    100119 (1).JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 773
  • 100119 (4).JPG
    100119 (4).JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 757
  • 100119 (3).JPG
    100119 (3).JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 760
Last edited:

acousticsguru

player/instructor
Silver Member
Here is a fairly plain example of one of mine. Playability is exceptional. You won't see this one for sale...the owner layed down some pretty serious hardware when he decided to make this his player. This is really all you need in a cue if performance is your concern.:thumbup:
Since this is the review section...below is a link where the owner gave a short review of the below pictured cue:

Terrific bocote, very nice!

„J'ai gâché vingt ans de mes plus belles années au billard. Si c'était à refaire, je recommencerais.“ – Roger Conti

barking

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sneaky

about as sneaky as they get. nice hit lol.

Attachments

• duff sneaky 002 sm.JPG
    duff sneaky 002 sm.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 793

acousticsguru

player/instructor
Silver Member
Ebony SP with colorful accents.

Wow!! Very nice! :thumbup:

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's mine, been my player for 10 years but it'll soon be retired to my safe when my hoppe conversion is finished. This one will stay with me until I can't play anymore.
09f5408c.jpg
[/IMG]
f9edc36b.jpg
[/IMG]
b9bcb054.jpg
[/IMG]

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A few...

My current collection of sneakies from left to right: Varney, Madison Bob, Judd, Bluegrass, Hunter Classic, Scruggs, Masonh x 2, Sugartree x 3

sneakys006.jpg

sneakys004.jpg

sneakys001.jpg

Muziq

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful Cue!!!

I love the shape of the tip and how it matches the section below the pin of the butt and the bottom of the butt of the cue. That's my favorite color of wood for a cue.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Ebony SP with colorful accents.

OMG!!! Those are some of the hottest butterflies I have seen in the base of a cue! Love the black veneers in between the other colors, not to mention the inlay in the butterfly....very nice cue indeed sir!

Lisa

hillscues

American Craftsmanship
Silver Member
Thought I would join in on the fun and show some sneaky power.

these I built in 2010 , I have 5 new ones on the way 700.00 ea I will post when done ,thanks D Hill

fullsplicecues009-1.jpg
[/IMG]

fullsplicecues004-2.jpg
[/IMG]

fullsplicecues010-2.jpg
[/IMG]

fullsplicecues005-1.jpg
[/IMG]

barking

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sneakies ???

heres my fancier sneaky LoL. i dont think anything with a joint collar or any ringwork is a sneaky but to each their own..

Attachments

• SDC11592 sm.jpg
    SDC11592 sm.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 889