Si Meng Chen

This is not the match I saw. Chen out played Kelly not letting her to the table. Kelly felt the pressure. Just sour grapes on your part. Johnnyt

Hardly. Kelly came to the table many times facing a shot with very little chance of a good outcome due to a good roll on Si Ming's part.

Kelly actually made four critical mistakes that cost her four of nine games. She missed two shots, she missed one safety leaving an easy shot and in the final game she hooked herself.

Chen played great but the score does not show that Kelly gave away four games with uncharacteristic misses. Nor does it show that Chen got lucky to leave Kelly in awkward positions several times.

Kelly did not get outplayed. She gave away the match by spotting Chen four games in a race to nine. If Kelly gets those games back then it's a different match. Kelly also scratched on the break once.

And certainly Kelly felt pressure. Who wouldn't feel pressure in the finals of a major professional event? Kelly ran out the rack in the first game. Chen missed an easy nine ball in the second game after all. Then she got a fortunate roll after that miss to leave Kelly a moderately difficult reverse cut which Kelly bobbled in the corner. And that set the tempo for the rest of the match.

Chen Si Ming is a world class player. She is super strong. But to be fair Kelly Fisher didn't show up. Chen didn't run out the set or anything she merely took the gifts Kelly gave and didn't give them back.

LeagueShirts

I make pool stuff!
Silver Member
If China wants to win, they will. See how they remove very young kids from their home and place them in sports camps, training for numerous hours a day. They can do this with billiards too.

mlalum

Banned
Do you actually believe in your heart that the person typing all this information is Karen? Why does Karen start posting only when John is asked to take a break by the forum moderators?

Personally I could care less. It is just a mockery of this forum. The same rules should apply to all members.

I have purchased a few cases from JB Cases and it was difficult at best to watch John arguing online and missing promised delivery dates. Unfortunately I put John on another level in my head as a case maker. Meaning, I assumed he was as passionate as making customers happy by his commitment to them. I was wrong because he was truly addicted to AZ. The feeling I got with my dealings with John was that he would rather argue about some aiming system than follow through on his word to paying customers.

Either way, I do not plan on buying another case from John because I can't rely on his hollow promises.

Just my opinion,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris I admire your courage. Few people on this forum are willing to call this man out because they will get the "Barton treatment.'' I can tell you from personal experience that it isn't fun. I got 5 or 6 long emails from John yesterday basically saying how smart he is. He's laughing at this forum and how he gets around the ban. Shame on everyone who supports that including the monitors.

His Internet taunting/stalking is all about intimidation. For some reason he thinks he's some kind of tough guy who people are afraid of. The couple people on this forum who support this crazy guy I just don't know what to say to em. I don't know what more it would take. He gets thrown off every other forum he's on. His bad business practices are embarrassing but that's his problem. But his enablers who reside on this forum are the people that ultimately are responsible. This is way past heated arguments or pot shots this is stalking and intimidation. I would be willing to take a lifetime ban if people would do the right thing and end the serial stalking that's allowed here. Ask the people who have got the treatment. It's many more than you think.

Ok Karen you can start the emails and phone messages now.

jsp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If China wants to win, they will. See how they remove very young kids from their home and place them in sports camps, training for numerous hours a day. They can do this with billiards too.
That is so true. The reason China hasn't dominated pool earlier is because pool isn't an olympic sport. If pool ever becomes an olympic sport (which I doubt would ever happen), then China would probably blow the world out of the water, just like they do in badminton and table tennis where strength and height aren't factors.

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
This is not the match I saw. Chen out played Kelly not letting her to the table. Kelly felt the pressure. Just sour grapes on your part. Johnnyt

Johnny, I have to disagree with you on this one.

I admire Jay's very passionate take on the girls game, but in the finals I don't see it at all. Her Safeties were all pretty weak.

She did get some fortunate rolls. When she missed the 9 ball, Kelly gift wrapped it for her.

Chen did make some nice position shots throughout the match, but nothing so super crazy that anyone should be scared of playing her.

I guess seeing her in person or maybe a different match might change my mind, but the finals didn't do much to convince me.

Her break was working pretty well, making 3-4 balls on numerous racks and having wide open tables. Everyone should be able to run those racks out.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Do you actually believe in your heart that the person typing all this information is Karen? Why does Karen start posting only when John is asked to take a break by the forum moderators?

Personally I could care less. It is just a mockery of this forum. The same rules should apply to all members.

I have purchased a few cases from JB Cases and it was difficult at best to watch John arguing online and missing promised delivery dates. Unfortunately I put John on another level in my head as a case maker. Meaning, I assumed he was as passionate as making customers happy by his commitment to them. I was wrong because he was truly addicted to AZ. The feeling I got with my dealings with John was that he would rather argue about some aiming system than follow through on his word to paying customers.

Either way, I do not plan on buying another case from John because I can't rely on his hollow promises.

Just my opinion,
Chris

Chris, many people share your view; it is a mockery of being banned, if you can side step it with another account. It is highly coincidental that Karen's account starts posting obsessively the miunte her husband gets banned, then goes dormant once he is reinstated. Ironically, John Barton has been banned more times, from AZB and other sites than almost anyone (except Fast Larry).

Here's another thread on being banned: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=200654

Eric >should be banned for mentioning "he who shall not be named"

Last edited:

KoolKiller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sour grape ah.
One young girl came out and play strong pool and you started bad mouthing her government? It's not fair to Chen and I believe it took a lot of effort to reach the level where she is now and that has nothing to do with the government program.

That is so true. The reason China hasn't dominated pool earlier is because pool isn't an olympic sport. If pool ever becomes an olympic sport (which I doubt would ever happen), then China would probably blow the world out of the water, just like they do in badminton and table tennis where strength and height aren't factors.

jsp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sour grape ah.
One young girl came out and play strong pool and you started bad mouthing her government? It's not fair to Chen and I believe it took a lot of effort to reach the level where she is now and that has nothing to do with the government program.
Was this post directed at me? I didn't say anything about the Chinese government.

mlalum

Banned
Chris, many people share your view; it is a mockery of being banned, if you can side step it with another account. It is highly coincidental that Karen's account starts posting obsessively the miunte her husband gets banned, then goes dormant once he is reinstated. Ironically, John Barton has been banned more times, from AZB and other sites than almost anyone (except Fast Larry).

Here's another thread on being banned: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=200654

Eric >should be banned for mentioning "he who shall not be named"

JCIN is clearly the forum poet when he gets going. My offer still stands: i'll pay you to be my post ghost writer. Hey Roger still think he's going to come back a changed man? M

sengkun108

sengkun108
Silver Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMD View Post

Just my opinion,
Chris

One....
I read KAREN BARTON on the username... and about John using his wife username or not.. i don't care about it.
As long as the username is different with John username, it is wrong to attack the post. Why??? i just want to be positive thinking. I have some bad experience here that ERIC HU always think that me as John barton.

Two...
If Mlalum have some problem with John..he should settle it like a man. Give John a call or email him and ask him how to solve their problem. To attack someone username as John and hijack the OP thread with some BULLSHIT is a COWARD action... and i don't like a coward man, that's for sure.

Best
Dedy

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Funny how the good players seem to get all the rolls and their opponents make mistakes and miss balls. Weird how that works. Another funny thing is how easy she makes it look to run out, when she's always in line all the time. Never has to make a tough shot, so maybe she isn't that good. I stand by my earlier comments. This young lady is currently the best woman player on the planet!

Last edited:

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny how the good players seem to get all the rolls and their opponents make mistakes and miss balls. Weird how that works. Another funny thing is how easy she makes it look to run out, when she's always in line all the time. Never has to make a tough shot, so maybe she isn't that good. I stand by my earlier comments. This young lady is currently the best women player on the planet!

Who? Karen Barton?:wink:

mlalum

Banned
One....
I read KAREN BARTON on the username... and about John using his wife username or not.. i don't care about it.
As long as the username is different with John username, it is wrong to attack the post. Why??? i just want to be positive thinking. I have some bad experience here that ERIC HU always think that me as John barton.

Two...
If Mlalum have some problem with John..he should settle it like a man. Give John a call or email him and ask him how to solve their problem. To attack someone username as John and hijack the OP thread with some BULLSHIT is a COWARD action... and i don't like a coward man, that's for sure.

Best
Dedy

Congratulations Dedy you've been voted the most gullible person on the Interweb.

sydbarret

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny how the good players seem to get all the rolls and their opponents make mistakes and miss balls. Weird how that works. Another funny thing is how easy she makes it look to run out, when she's always in line all the time. Never has to make a tough shot, so maybe she isn't that good. I stand by my earlier comments. This young lady is currently the best woman player on the planet!

yep, just like the people that consistently get the money in a poker game are just lucky.

If you are even aware of "rolls" or "luck" especially in ANY form of pool you are doing it wrong and shows a lack of experience.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member

jay you said she plays like mika and the great guy players.
ill try her a set dead even.
why dont you back her ill play her in vegas.
we both know im not a top male player.
we will see if you really think she plays like you said.
im sure you will put her in .

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
jay you said she plays like mika and the great guy players.
ill try her a set dead even.
why dont you back her ill play her in vegas.
we both know im not a top male player.
we will see if you really think she plays like you said.
im sure you will put her in .

If you ever play her in a tournament I will bet on her, whatever you want. Nothing personal and I know you're a pretty good tourney player yourself. I have no idea if she gambles. You will have to arrange that one yourself. :cool:

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
If you ever play her in a tournament I will bet on her, whatever you want. Nothing personal and I know you're a pretty good tourney player yourself. I have no idea if she gambles. You will have to arrange that one yourself. :cool:

we will see if we play in a tourney.
i play about 3 a year.
hard to ask her to play thats why i asked you
to put her in.