Smorgass Bored Update

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Doug's condition has worsened and he is back in the hospital with more problems than ever. I don't wish to go into the details and I don't think Doug would want me to either. This was posted for Doug's many friends so that you might share best wishes or prayers for a situation that has taken a turn for the worse.

Doug is not optimistic and is in severe depression. For those of you that knew him, this depression thing is a complete 180 for him so I believe his illnesses have simply overwhelmed him. Doug is beat-down and has no energy for anything.

They currently do not have a bed for him in the hospital but perhaps after seeing his worsening condition he may be admitted or at least that's what I'm hoping for.

Sorry for being the bearer of bad news. Just thought you would want to know.

If there is a change, I will let you know.

JoeyA

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Very sad to hear our prayers are with Doug and his family one of the best to ever grace AZ... Please keep us updated Joey ... And as Sweet Marissa posted when Doug gets into a room maybe a room number and address where we can send cards , Flowers . letters and such to try to help cheer him up.

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doug....

Prayers sent up for you every day......

may the answers land squarely on your heart.

td

BillPorter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smorg

Always been one of my favorites on AZ. Heck, I've never even met the guy in person, but can't help but love him! I'm hoping for one of those medical miracles that will restore him to health and happiness.