SouthWest 360 12

Qjunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fresh outta the box! Save your PMs gentlemen- she's not getting "flipped" enjoy!:thumbup:

7894849668_36408b1052.jpg
[/url] IMG_0946 by 19MSL70, on Flickr[/IMG]

7894848918_c9445fe9c8.jpg
[/url] IMG_0947 by 19MSL70, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
Hi Zeeder - Handle is Makore. Originally I wanted Pau Ferro but Laurie was concerned about the weight going over 20oz.

The cue looks great! I'm not usually a fan of ebony on ebony but those veneers make it look awesome. Congrats on your new cue!

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Sw

Mike, great looking SW, and an original twist with that Wrap less handle.
Enjoy your treasure, but if you EVER!
Greg

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
May be the best looking Southwest I have ever seen! I will finally have my Southwest that I got on the list in 2002 for in September. It has been a long wait. Love that cue!!

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice combination. I love its uniqueness.

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I've never been a huge fan of Southwest cues but this year has been an exception..I noticed SW have been introducing a lot of new stuff to their cues, albeit nothing new to custom cues as a whole but it certainly has spice up the way SW looks and I genuinely like these new SW look.

Besides the fact that yours is an ebony on ebony which is rare enough, the cue looks real sharp and has an element of coolness..I really like this SW!!

I think the the numbering #360 is pretty apt too huh..this cue is quite a twist from the normal SWs.

Last edited:

Qjunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Jive. I went into this wanting EB/EB and wrapless But I didn't want a BEM handle that you frequently see. Not to mention the natural phenolic at the joint n buttcap. I wanted the handle to match the phenolic to create symmetry. At one point I was worried with the butt end. But Laurie reassured me and now u see the result.

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Beautiful SW

Unbelievable cue, Mike. Design is perfect. Bring it to league next week so we can check it out in person!!

-dj