Silver Member
Something a tad bit out of the ordinary....:smile:

145671650.jpg

145682597.jpg

Last edited:

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like how it shows Johnny's technique where he rests his whole forearm on the cloth when he shoots. Very nice.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Rick--

Your images are the best. Can you email me a hi-res version of the Stevie image so I can use as an OSX wallpaper? Love the way that looks.

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks for the compliment!

Sorry...but can't release the hi res :frown: (hope you understand)

Stevie has given permission for me to reproduce this image and do some prints from it. From poster sizes down to 8x10's.

It's time to throw away the dogs playing pool posters...:smile:

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Artwork

Are you selling these and if you are what does a poster size Stevie print
cost?

I'm going to do Stevie as 20x30 (no cropping, full frame) prints...(poster size) at 129.00 + 9.95 shipping (tube)

I offer 3 paper types, Fuji Professional SuperType PD Luster, Super Type C Glossy and Glossy Pearl (Fuji Metallic) Metallic 10.00 add.
(not the typical flimsy poster stock you can almost see thru)

The metallic paper really is something to see....super shiny finish.

All printed on the finest printer made...

these are NOT your typical 'posters'....!! Quality has to be seen to be believed. These will NOT be mass produced....quantity is extremely limited. (hence the price)

GREAT for the upscale poolrooms. Whether it's a home. or commercial business.

thanks for your interest!

Rick

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool pics. It looks like the blue is electric. Where's the Like button? :smile:

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
The effects look really cool. Can you also post the pictures before the effects.

What does Stevie have on the handle of his cue. Looks like an extender but one doesnt seem to be needed for that shot.

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The effects look really cool. Can you also post the pictures before the effects.

What does Stevie have on the handle of his cue. Looks like an extender but one doesnt seem to be needed for that shot.

Thanks!

as far as the originals go...I had to change file names in order to 'do what I do' to the images. I really don't remember the original file names-numbers, and would have to dig them back out from 3 huge hard drives. Maybe when I get some more time....I'll try. Sorry...

Stevie's stick..... He wraps the butt of his stick with tape to build it up. (make larger) It's a trick he got from Earl....calls it 'dogproofing' the stick. It minimizes wrist movement through the stroke.

He's been doing that for quite some time now.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Thanks!

as far as the originals go...I had to change file names in order to 'do what I do' to the images. I really don't remember the original file names-numbers, and would have to dig them back out from 3 huge hard drives. Maybe when I get some more time....I'll try. Sorry...

Stevie's stick..... He wraps the butt of his stick with tape to build it up. (make larger) It's a trick he got from Earl....calls it 'dogproofing' the stick. It minimizes wrist movement through the stroke.

He's been doing that for quite some time now.
Interesting... thanks for the info.

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Pictures

I like your pictures better than any I have seen. They are really neat, and the emotion and intensity of the players really shows through. I also like black and white pictures for the old time look that it gives.

What type of printer do you print these on?

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like your pictures better than any I have seen. They are really neat, and the emotion and intensity of the players really shows through. I also like black and white pictures for the old time look that it gives.

What type of printer do you print these on?

Thanks!

That's my goal... :) They look much better in person. A small computer screen just won't compare to a full sized print.

You'll be glad to hear I have plans for the 'old skoolers'....I'm going to do a series of Dramatic B+W prints as well. They also can be quite eye catching!

A Durst Theta 76HS for the larger stuff, and Canon Pro 9000-Canon I-9900 for the smaller stuff.

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, but not many.

A few animals from time to time...My cat 'Tito"

38577275.jpg

Nature shots....
24112088.jpg

And a couple vacation shots...

39459683.jpg

88479100.jpg

miscrewed1989

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome!

These are absolutely awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed watching these two go head to head on the 10 foot Diamond in Tunica! These shots are as intense as the match was! Very nice job!