Stolen Capone on Ustream

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
I am not the one who made a call to Pat, I was asked to look at the thread Pat posted, this thread and I told Pat to send me his number and I would have Gus call him, that is all. Thanks for the kudos but I am not responsible for the recovery of this cue, perhaps the live stream helped a bit to confirm stuff a bit but that is all. If Pat wants to send me a cue in support of OTR, I will happily accept it, haha. :p Just glad it is all resolved, hate thieves and it sucks that Gus got caught up in some BS.

P.S. I would not need a $500 reward to do that right thing and obviously that person who did call did not either, kudos to that person.

Glad that Pat got his cue back, and good job by Lenny and Gus to get it all worked out.

To Pat: this is Robb in Peoria....I'd like to say on behalf of Gus and Lenny, that they both would be good guys to have playing Diveney cues if that is something you were thinking about. :cool:

As for the guy who took the cue...hope he get what he deserves as well! :angry:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Just to clear the air, Gus did not steal that cue, he was never in Vegas for that event, he did buy the cue he told me. I will put him and Pat in touch with one another to resolve the situation.

Awesome work Lenny!

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
the reward stands! iam a man of my word. if you do not want it please tell me a charity i can donate 500.00 to! or pick one on mylinks page here>>> http://www.cornerstonecues.com/links.htm

Very nice gesture, Bill. If none of the people involved direct the donation anywhere, let me suggest the BEF as an appropriate recipient given the circumstances.

This has been all around a great thread. :thumbup:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I have no say in it at all as far as where the reward money goes, whomever made the tip off should donate it to the onepocket.org player fund, that would be cool. :smile:

butterflycues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cue

More information is coming in each day about this case. We know who stold it, we know who sold it. We know most all who are involved. The cops will know everything by the end of the day. Butterflycues

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
When this cue was first posted as stolen from Pat, I think it said it was the butt only. When it was found it had a shaft, right? So who I wonder got a shaft for it. Did the guy in AZ buy the butt only?

Sorry if this info was posted already. I just didn't read all the posts.

--Jeff

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
I will be sending my promised $100 to Fast Lenny soon. I don't have a US account anymore but I will find a way to send it from my bank in the Philippines. Hard to get my Philippine bank account linked to my PayPal. I'm working on it!

This is like a miracle to get a cue like that back!!!!

Out he rat that stole it and put his photo everywhere and on a sticky!

--Jeff