(:(:(: Supper Rare Scruggs / Southwest Monster player :):):)

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can I play ?
Here we have a monster player never to be duplicated. One of a kind cue. Dean had this cue made from a TS cue and finished by SW and all the money was donated to Mike Cochran's Widow.

Thanks Dean.

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
:grin::grin:Heck no wonder the wait list is so long for a Southwest the shop is busy finishing other cue makers blanks. Awesome cue and an even more awesome tribute to Mike Cochran. I spoke to Mike once about having a cue made through Tim's shop but unfortunately before we could finalize the build he tragically passed.

Thanks for sharing this and the other many wonderful cues you own and play with it in the greatest of health.

-don

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pooey on erik

I have tried to buy this back since day one

of all the cues in the world that I would like to own
this is the cue

I love the way it looks and I love the way south west cues play

It may appear to be an ordinary Mike Cochran/Tim Scruggs cue to the rest of the world
but to me it is perfect

since I can't have it,I am glad that Eric does have it,no one loved the Mike or Timmy or their cues
more than Eric

Thanks for the pictures,this cue is quite a bit more than a Scroggs blank,it was a finished cue,
with a joint and butt plate if I am not mistaken,it has the SW pin and finish and shafts

and represents one of the last cues in Tim's shop at Mike's passing

All of the work was completed by Laurie Franklin at no cost for the benefit of mike and
connie

I wouldn't let that go either if I were eric

thanks for the gentle ribbing

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This cue was sent to me as one of the last 3 Mike had started but not finished

I had all 3 finished by famous cue makers

This was 5 or 6 years ago,Eric bought the cue some 6 years ago It was finished by Laurie Franklin as a
way of helping Connie Cochran

I think it is the normal SW finish if that is the question

I think Eric has almost all of the other unfinished work that was in the shop

We will never see the likes of Mike and Tim again

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to know what the wood is in the butt sleeve and points? Is it camatillo? Beautiful cue!!!

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well you won Eric

Eric I think you won ! Out of all the cues started by another and finished by Southwest custom cues this takes the Win wow

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Scruggs/SW

Great cue my friend, even better in person when l held it! Thanks for showing, people need to get their fix you know!
" South West = The Best "

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Clearly not the fanciest Scruggs - but it has a simple elegance that speaks volumes and having Southwest finish the cue makes for a great presentation. Nice cue Eric.

pfd

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I thought I personally owned the prettiest SouthWest ever built.

Not so sure about it now.
Your Cue is that nice.
Nick :)

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
Super Rare Scruggs / South West player

Eric, what a cue. ivory joint, Hoppe ring & beautiful veneers. simple but stunning. congrats to you. don

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Great looking cue Eric. I have the Scruggs Haley cue. Let me know if you want to see it in person and i'll bring it to SBE. Bob

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great

Great cue but a great history also, that is truly a one of one. There are a lot of great names connected to this cue.

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great looking cue Eric. I have the Scruggs Haley cue. Let me know if you want to see it in person and i'll bring it to SBE. Bob

Anybody interested in this cue I'll bring it to SBE. I'll be there Fri,Sat and Sunday. You can find me at Cory Barnhart's booth.