That will work.

Mike

is this still good?

Send checks to:

AZBilliards
210 Tate Road
Cedartown, GA 30125

Make them payable to: AZBilliards

In the notation line note that the check is for a Gold Membership.

Best,
Jerry

um, not sure about that robin, the pockets you post are pretty easy to make.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've been exploring on line pool sites, AZB is still the best

Times are tough. Let's do what we can to support Mike and AZ Billiards. Join the Club Membership and get a huge mailbox (500 messages) and a cool gold bar.

Click on "Links" above and support AzB. All the free info and entertainment we get and all the fun, it's worth it. If you decide to join, PM me and we'll make a list.

Here's a link:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/payments.php?

The physical places we can play have changed, so I've been exploring on line pool sites, - AzBiliards is the best to find out about current events, cues, tips, tables, and virtually any question can be answered.

I have been recommending the site to people the last week since I've been visiting regularly - anything I can do to help, Mike's a great guy and I'll continue to add my attention and content.

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dan, you are talking about this banner, right?

Mike

yes sir, that's the place.

For those that choose to mail it in,
on that note line saying its for gold,
they need to have your username (screen name) also on that line of notable's.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Spent most of my life searching for gold....where was AZB when I was young?

F17FA188-0EE7-4109-8397-5ACF1D0113EE.jpeg

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I basically did very shortly after first joining and renewed. No doubt will renew the gold again come December. I figure I can support the site with a few $ --- never played on the road, just a basement guy who enjoys the game so my "life story" contributions wouldn't be very valuable, lol. But . . . this site got me down the road of some good cues from Schmelke, discovered Pat Diveney in the great state of Iowa as part of that as well and a great guy who came and recovered and reset my table. So well worth it. If this situation ever ends, still plan on some lessons up north with a player/teacher on here and discovered the world of Dr. Dave as well - no reason I shouldn't play better, even though I just pretty much play with myself (that came off awkward).

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Guys I am truly humbled and appreciative of what you have done. I can tell you, between the investments and job situations, we've all been hit. But you are stepping up and digging in. Really appreciate the help from all the superstars of AZ Billiards in recommending the Gold Club. Thank you all so very much for joining.

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I may have been he only GOLD member to have ever been banned.

Remember the AzB Motto: "No Refunds!" LOL

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
...Free Tate!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
Where can I get me some of that free Tate? (I've given up on my free Tibet.)

But seriously, Mike just needs to make one small policy change to get ten times the gold members. Only gold can post to NPR. :grin-devilish:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

But seriously, Mike just needs to make one small policy change to get ten times the gold members. Only gold can post to NPR. :grin-devilish:

I'd pay a couple of extra bucks for a Kevlar membership

With one of those I'd feel a little better about going into NPR. :grin:

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member

I like that idea!!

The forum I help Admin has a Controversial Issues forum. Yes, it's all politics and red versus blue. You cannot see the forum unless you are a registered user (saves from google search trolls). The one feature I wish it had was banning a user from that forum and not the entire site.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I'd pay a couple of extra bucks for a Kevlar membership

With one of those I'd feel a little better about going into NPR. :grin:

There’s a lot of good threads in NPR...yeah, I get tired sometimes at the politics...
..what bothers me is the way many post, they leave no room for agreement ....
...or reconciliation.

If anyone is interested....I’ll post a list of threads everyone could enjoy...and learn.