SVB & The Freezer - Day 2 Updates can be found here

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
Hi all,

I have uploaded all of Day 1 updates with some stats of the 1st race to 50.

It can be found here www.oldpoolhall.com/tarupdates

Day 2 updates will be there as they happen, it gets refreshed every 10 games or so with new updates. I got to find a moment to upload, as these 9 ball games are going fast and it's hard to keep up with everything.

A explaination of the stats I am keeping can be found in here

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=1943615&postcount=4

When you go to www.oldpoolhall.com/tarupdates , you will see Day 1 come up, at the bottom left of your screen, you can click on the tabs that say Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and Totals. On the Totals page, you will see all the totals for each day and a Grand Total of all games.

Day 1 showed alot of great pool and there is plenty more to come. You can get the PPV here www.theactionreport.com You never know, we could see some kind of history made here over the next 2 days. Someone could reel off a whole bunch of Break and Runs if they get in a zone and get a little help from the balls. (Sorry guys, if you read my post on double dipping, I also cannot say "catch a gear" or "package" anymore either:D) Call me a rebel:p

Anyways, hope you enjoy it all and the only way to truely enjoy it, is to get the PPV.. if you can. If not, I'll try and provide you with some updates and stats of what's going on. I understand people might have to work or have prior commitments or budget might be a little tight, but it is cheap and one of the best values for your money you can find.

Talk to ya later !! Got to ice down my gluteus maximus before another 6 hour sit in my chair (oh, I can't also say "in the box" anymore:D)
 
We want to thank you so much for all your hard work. Everyone here is blown away with the site and stats. Awesome job.
 
WOW...thats impressive work you are doing...is it automated in some way? Either that or you can enter data a mile a minute...either way big rep!
 
We want to thank you so much for all your hard work. Everyone here is blown away with the site and stats. Awesome job.

Glad you like it.... my wife isn't very excited about it. She said "So, were not doing anything this weekend"? I told her it was a little worse than that, that I didn't have time to talk to her and couldn't be bothered either, from 6:00 onwards.:D
 
WOW...thats impressive work you are doing...is it automated in some way? Either that or you can enter data a mile a minute...either way big rep!

The only thing that is automated is the calculations, I let Excel do that for me. The rest is a little hamster pecking in the comments and all the numbers in their appropriate cells.

For a woman, when she says she needs some new batteries, a certain image crops up, for a Computer dude, it's for his wireless mouse:D
 
Glad you like it.... my wife isn't very excited about it. She said "So, were not doing anything this weekend"? I told her it was a little worse than that, that I didn't have time to talk to her and couldn't be bothered either, from 6:00 onwards.:D

I appreciate the updates, but if you don't keep your wife entertained and happy, someone else will...just something to think about.
 
Last edited:
Cali.. those stats are amazing.. Thanks for taking the time to do that, I'd think the players would love to look it over too once the match was over..
 
Cali.. those stats are amazing.. Thanks for taking the time to do that, I'd think the players would love to look it over too once the match was over..

Don't know if Scott would love to look it over, I believe he will try to forget about the match as soon as possible :D
 
I appreciate the updates, but if you don't keep your wife entertained and happy, someone else will...just something to think about.

If the wife is that dependent on the husband she needs to get a life. I would not have a woman in my life that was forever crying to be entertained. Most of the time I do my thing, my wife does her thing, and then we meet at meals and bedtime to discuss the day and make plans for the next day. We are inter-dependent and loving.. but neither of us is dependent on the other in order to feel fulfilled. Each of us feels fulfilled because we each, as individuals, has a life and then we share that life with each other. I don't know what I'd do without her, my best friend and the nicest person I"ve ever met. .
 
Props to Cali

Thanks Cali! I missed the session yesterday so I went straight to your site to do a game by game read. I felt like I didn't miss anything! :thumbup:
 
Back
Top