SVB vs Biado - 8-ball Finals

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Carlo just won over Cheng 8 to 5 to earn the right to face SVB in the finals.

Biado has surely made a name for himself this year. He won against Alex Pagulayan 11 to 1 in a tournament in CA. Then placed in the top 3 (I think) in the 1 pocket and 10-ball. He has outperformed some of the more seasoned performers Alex P, Bustamante and Lee Van.

Hope he is featured in a TAR match soon.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Biado is the real deal, I heard he was from someone, they sure were right. wow

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Maybe if he beats Shane in the finals here, Shane will want another shot at him on the TAR table. Johnnyt

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'm watching shane vs cheng right now and its alt. break. Has the whole tournament been alt. break?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I don't really have a horse in this race and like them both. On one hand I don't like to see the purse money go out of the country, on the hand I like to be right when I said a year ago that Carlo would start winning majors this year. He already has one. Johnnyt

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe if he beats Shane in the finals here, Shane will want another shot at him on the TAR table. Johnnyt

Well, IMHO SVB is the overwhelming favourite. But even if he does not beat Shane, he has impressed me a lot already after I watched that finals match against Alex P. I read that Busta said that he is the 'next big thing' to come out of the Philippines and to watch out for him.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Well, IMHO SVB is the overwhelming favourite. But even if he does not beat Shane, he has impressed me a lot already after I watched that finals match against Alex P. I read that Busta said that he is the 'next big thing' to come out of the Philippines and to watch out for him.

I said it before Busta. :wink:. Johnnyt

TheConArtist

Daddy's A Butcher
Silver Member
Whats with the freezing on the stream? Just bought the Finals for 6 bucks and noticed its been freezing up here and there. I have a 15mbps internet speed and never had this with the TAR streams before. Its just the replay of the Hotseat match but noticed it was doing it at the end of the Semi-finals also

gopi-1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I said it before Busta. :wink:. Johnnyt

You've been watching too many Star Billiards stream Johnny!
1202.gif

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
Whats with the freezing on the stream? Just bought the Finals for 6 bucks and noticed its been freezing up here and there. I have a 15mbps internet speed and never had this with the TAR streams before. Its just the replay of the Hotseat match but noticed it was doing it at the end of the Semi-finals also

Same here...