TAD Cue for sale

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
It's funny how this thread has turned into an accusation that i am no "B" player, like i said before i am no champion, even LENNY can tell you that i am not a good one pocket player either as he as a 'B" player spotted me 2-3 balls and we broke even.

And BTW Daniel is offering the call "8" race to 50 for the cue against $2300 not asking for a spot.

If i play so good that i shouldn't have been in the tournament, then tell me this, why 2 years ago when i played in the tournament as a 8 was i out in 2 matches?

At any rate, the TD knew i didn't live in California and allowed me to play based on playing in the event before.

Daniel, you just might have a game however it will be a round robin of games not just rotation... ONE POCKET race to 6, 8 Ball Race to 7, and Nine ball race to 30

Singernak=Chris McCreary

LOL. Daniel (who had played in enough HT events to get in as a B) is offering to spot YOU?

Kevin

singernak

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
54   2   0
Yes, he has offered the call "8" and in the TAD cup if we would have played each other he would have to give me the "8" not call 8.

Daniel is a 10 in the ratings.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Yes, he has offered the call "8" and in the TAD cup if we would have played each other he would have to give me the "8" not call 8.

Daniel is a 10 in the ratings.

See I don't even understand the format. I thought once you got in you all played even.

If he was known there (and he was) and he was allowed in (and he was) and he had to spot you, its a little hard to see where you were sand bagging to the point of "you shouldn't be allowed to play".

Maybe I misread Marielle's charge and maybe she was saying you went in ranked too low (which is said about 99.999999999% of the time for all people who win handicapped events).

Kevin

singernak

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
54   2   0
Daniel coming with the thunder! I would like to play in this tournament next year and could probably play a couple Thursday tournaments to show my game. In Arizona I am rated an 8 which translates to a B player so I think I might qualify. I do not play as well as you in rotation but I have my moments. I would probably keep the cue if I were lucky enough to win it, a functional trophy! :smile:

Lenny, i think i would watch out if i were you as we are about even i think in 9 ball, and you would be scrutinized as well.

BTW i am also a 8 which is a " B " player in Arizona.

Chris

20120815_104031.jpg

singernak

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
54   2   0
See I don't even understand the format. I thought once you got in you all played even.

If he was known there (and he was) and he was allowed in (and he was) and he had to spot you, its a little hard to see where you were sand bagging to the point of "you shouldn't be allowed to play".

Maybe I misread Marielle's charge and maybe she was saying you went in ranked too low.

Kevin

I think the reality is this, they don't want any player outside of California playing or winning the tournament.

They said they were going to raise me in the final match, which i thought to be ludicrous as my matches were spot on to the handicap.

Fact is, the people i played in the tournament for the most part just " refused to win" i mean 1 match at hill hill, and my opponent makes the 8 and scratches leaving ball in hand on the nine.

another match i was up 6-3 going to seven and my opponent grinded it back to hill hill and hooked himself on the 7 and masse's makes a good hit pockets the 7 and scratches leaving ball in hand on the 8,9 ball.

In the finals i was playing poorly and was down 7-3 and came back and won 9-7 so like i said my opponents refused to win at all cost, and it was meant to be for me to win the tournament.

:grin:

Last edited:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I think the reality is this, they don't want any player outside of California playing or winning the tournament.

They said they were going to raise me in the final match, which i thought to be ludicrous as my matches were spot on to the handicap.

Fact is, the people i played in the tournament for the most part just " refused to win" i mean 1 match at hill hill, and my opponent makes the 8 and scratches leaving ball in hand on the nine.

another match i was up 6-3 going to seven and my opponent grinded it back to hill hill and hooked himself on the 7 and masse's makes a good hit pockets the 7 and scratches leaving ball in hand on the 8,9 ball.

In the finals i was playing poorly and was down 7-3 and cam back and won 9-7 so like i said my opponents refused to win at all cost, and it was meant to be for me to win the tournament.

:grin:

OK OK, keep the damn TAD (or trade it for that great looking Mottey someone had offered).

Thanks and my apologies.

Kevin

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
Lenny, i think i would watch out if i were you as we are about even i think in 9 ball, and you would be scrutinized as well.

Chris

20120815_104031.jpg
Damn I never got one of those cards, lol. I am not a very strong rotation player although I have moments where I play well and others where I cannot get out with 4 balls and an open table. I would like to play in it and saw the events years back and it made me curious because its a cool prize. I think if they do not want someone from Cali to win it then do not allow out of state players to play, simple fix or only allow players who have competed in the weekly tournaments to be in it. It is a nice cue and I would just keep it if I were you or take on Daniel with the called 8, wild or called should not make too much difference, perhaps he might go for the all around format which would be fun to watch.

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think you sand-bagged it Chris.

I will play you a round-robin format.

I think the 8-Ball race is a little short though.

How about
1-Pocket - Race to 7
8-Ball - Race to 18
9-Ball or 10-Ball - Race to 25

I don't know how we'd work out a spot in 1p or 8-Ball. I guess those games should be even, since I never play them anyway.

How about a 3-day, Streamed event for $1,000 per match?

singernak

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
54   2   0
I don't think you sand-bagged it Chris.

I will play you a round-robin format.

I think the 8-Ball race is a little short though.

How about
1-Pocket - Race to 7
8-Ball - Race to 18
9-Ball or 10-Ball - Race to 25

I don't know how we'd work out a spot in 1p or 8-Ball. I guess those games should be even, since I never play them anyway.

How about a 3-day, Streamed event for $1,000 per match?

I am okay with the proposed format and would only like to ask for a spot in one pocket, since your a better shot maker than I.

Maybe 8-7

Chris

So lets do it on like September 6-9th

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
It may go deeper than anyone is recognizing here....

Is there any relation between our very own Kevin "Brewer" and the Arizona Ratings Committee member Jimmy "Brewer" ???

Maybe a little business going on??

Ahhhhh... the plot thickens !!!!!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

UPlayLucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0

Chris

This is "The B & Under" tournament of the year here in So Cal. Anyone that wins the cue is going to get scrutinized. We all want it. You are getting a little more heat because you were probably the only "out of state" player in the tournament and won.

Congratulations, on your win. Hopefully, everyone is talking about me next year:grin:

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
It may go deeper than anyone is recognizing here....

Is there any relation between our very own Kevin "Brewer" and the Arizona Ratings Committee member Jimmy "Brewer" ???

Maybe a little business going on??

Ahhhhh... the plot thickens !!!!!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

No doubt Kevin is involved
The circumstantial evidence is overwleming...Tad Cue, west coast tournament, the aka Jimmy Brewer signature.
Lots of questions yet to be answered.

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
364   0   1
The TAD cue alone is enough to implicate Kevin.. We all know he will do just about anything to procure one of them.. I think the spotlight is on the right person now..

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I have been advised by both my lawyers (Dave Sutton's powerful "gonna sue you all at AZ" Uncle and acedonkey's "go to the party and advise against sending the dvds" friend) to say nothing regarding this matter and that's what I'm going to do.

I will say, that if I was (and I'm not saying I did) going to plant a mole deep into the Arizona Billiards governing body to fudge a rating, I would have used the sleeper cell technique I learned from Eddie Wheats' girlfriend at the CIA (or was it FBI?).

And that's all I'm saying.

Kevin