TAD Cue for sale

singernak

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
54   2   0
I have decided to sell the TAD cue, i won this cue in the TAD Cup in L.A last weekend, and just have too many cues.

The cue is around 19oz
1 shaft, ( Unplayed )
4 prong with veneers
Hoppe Ring with ( TAD CUP 2012)
joint protectors

Everyone that has PM'd me thanks and basing the value off what people
are saying, the cue is worth $2100-2800 respectively.

So I am going to sell the cue for $2300

Chris

702-291-8885

NO TRADES PLEASE.

20120806_185934-1.jpg

20120806_185907-1.jpg
20120806_185902-1.jpg

Last edited:

jackthehat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like to say that I own the same cue in purple heart wood made in 2004 which I now use as my everyday player and these are fantastic hitters.

I searched for the right cue for many years and owned two old style Black Boars (AS8 and RS1), a full splice Tascarella and a high end Samsara previously.

I have have now stopped looking for a cue and find that the combination of balance, hit, craftmanship and shaft wood on these cues are perfect. At least for me.

Good luck on your sale that is a very fair price - the buyer will not be disappointed.

singernak

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
54   2   0
I would consider Paul mottey Ivory Joint, or James White Ivory joint 5x16x14 cues, fancy is okay as well...

Chris

702-291-8885

$2200 BUMP BUMP BUMP

:grin:

Marielle79

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TadCup cue for sale?!!!!

Really?!!!! You basically weren't suppose to play that tourney and stole and sandbagged in the tournament just to win the cue and make money off of it?!!!! Talked your way into staying at a level 8 ranking when you got booted up to a 10 and was about to get kicked out of the tournament. Sandbagging and all and making your matches as close as possible just to get the cue just to sell it instead of just letting someone win it that deserves it and will not try to profit from the cue like what your intentions were in the first place!!!! Good job DB!!!!

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry , Marie but he won it, legit or not, it's his choice to sell it. At least it won't get sit around collecting dust.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say, getting 17th in the OPEN 10 ball in vegas, he is a huge Sandbagger and should not have been able to play.

BigCat

The Panda Diaries
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I must say, getting 17th in the OPEN 10 ball in vegas, he is a huge Sandbagger and should not have been able to play.

I think that's the point. This cue should not belong to him since he clearly hustled his way into a "B and under" tournament.

Ray

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Did he play in the REQUIRED HT's toruney's to qualify for the TAD CUP???

If he did not, who's fault??

That would be the TD's fualt NO?????

Would that be the same person on here complaining about it??

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Marielle79

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I am the TD at Hard Times Bellflower and no I was not the one who took his entry. The TD for that day did. And trust me, if it was up to me, he would've started off as a 9 given that he played the very first TadCup and be watched during his whole match and raised to a 10 then kick him out of the tourney thank you very much!!!!!

singernak

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
54   2   0
Yes I am the TD at Hard Times Bellflower and no I was not the one who took his entry. The TD for that day did. And trust me, if it was up to me, he would've started off as a 9 given that he played the very first TadCup and be watched during his whole match and raised to a 10 then kick him out of the tourney thank you very much!!!!!

This is just funny, i played the 1st Tad cup and went 2 and out and decided to play this year, i had 6 or 7 Hill Hill matches in the tournament so i could have been technically out of the tournament, i didn't play very well and feel very lucky to have won the tournament.

As far as the cue, I won the cue fair and square, there was no talk as to raising my handicap until the finals, and like i said to Sam it was his choice as to raise me.

I am no Champion and am a strong B player and have also played in the Doc Hill Memorial tournament in Vegas where i live, and in that tournament you have to be 8 and under rated thru league play, and i won that tournament so i don't think Sandbagging is a good accusation, and Marie i also feel insulted that you think i could have planned to go hill hill on almost all my matches to win the tournament..

Thats just crazy!

Last edited:

singernak

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
54   2   0

BTW never played in the US Open 10 ball tournament in Vegas, i did play in the 10 ball tournament in Reno, maybe your mistaken.

petemoss

You play good!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I would consider Paul mottey Ivory Joint, or James White Ivory joint 5x16x14 cues, fancy is okay as well...

Chris

702-291-8885

$2200 BUMP BUMP BUMP

:grin:

I have exactly what you described but don't think a straight up trade would be fair, especially since your Tad has only one shaft and no inlays.
see pix below. ALL white is ivory incl ferrules and Hoppe ring. Is your Tad a 5/16 x 14 thread? PM me to discuss if interested.

Mottey6.jpg

Mottey4.jpg

Mottey1.jpg

Last edited:

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
363   0   1
Hmmmmm..

This is really weird Chris.. With all of the suspicious circumstances and drama that seems to show itself in your AZ deals, one could almost conclude that you are either the unluckiest guy in the world or you really are a ..... .. ....! Well, I think I will try to remain neutral...again!

Last edited:

Ryansnell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Note to self....Beware of newbies with "0" I-Trader "Pulling moves"...

Keep it in your note pad ;). But I don't buy or sell anything on here. So it'll stay that way. You can look up my eBay account though if you'd like. 100%

Last edited:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0

I wanted to play in that Tourney but was told that I could not because didn't qualify to play because I hadn't played in 4 previoius.

But yet Chris gets in having not qualified by the TD and you feel that you have the right to complain?

What am I missing here?