1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will sub for whichever player decides it's not enough! :thumbup:

Oh Shit...but then you wouldn't sell any PPV. :frown:

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
John posted in the Danny Harriman thread, and was asked about this one. Hope they play! :thumbup:

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Details on the outcome of the previous 2 matches please.

Edit to correct:

First match Danny wins 14.1, John wins 1P hill-hill, Danny wins 10 ball.

Second match John wins 14.1, Danny wins 1P hill-hill, John wins 10 ball.

Think I got that right. If not someone correct me please.

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
First match Danny wins 14.1, John wins 1P hill-hill, John wins 10 ball.

Second match John wins 14.1, Danny wins 1P hill-hill, John wins 10 ball.

Think I got that right. If not someone correct me please.
Well it looks like John won both matches so not sure why there needs to be a third, obviously John has nothing to prove. Either way though I will watch it for the drama which I guess is why there should be a third match. I will take John in this if anyone wants to bet and open at 7/5 on the money. :smile:

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great offer, Justin!

Let's hope this happens.

Heck, if one of them doesn't want this then I WILL play for one of them!

"I ain't afraid to play ANYONE, cuz when I play pool I only play against myself—and I ain't intimidated by me!"

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Well it looks like John won both matches so not sure why there needs to be a third, obviously John has nothing to prove. Either way though I will watch it for the drama which I guess is why there should be a third match. I will take John in this if anyone wants to bet and open at 7/5 on the money. :smile:

You're right I dogged it.

Danny won 10 ball in the first set and the overall.

john schmidt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi

first time i won 14.1 like 400 230, ,he won onehole hill hill and 10ball 30-28
second time he won 14.1 400-about 200 if i remember,i won onehole hill hill,then i won 10ball 30-18.

that danny is tough no doubt and those matches were exciting and ill remember those when im old for sure.
also i played both those matches with a ob1 shaft which i was helpless with. so to split matches was good for me cause i played terrible with that shaft.
i later changed to the ob2 shaft and played much much better . anyway thats my recollection

Last edited:

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
first time i won 14.1 like 400 230, ,he won onehole hill hill and 10ball 30-28
second time he won 14.1 400-about 200 if i remember,i won onehole hill hill,then i won 10ball 30-18.

that danny is tough no doubt and those matches were exciting and ill remember those when im old for sure.
also i played both those matches with a ob1 shaft which i was helpless with. so to split matches was good for me cause i played terrible with that shaft.
i later changed to the ob2 shaft and played much much better . anyway thats my recollection

So is this a commitment to play again?

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
So is this a commitment to play again?

I think John has always been the one who is willing to play and not being difficult about it. I think Danny is the one who had some other stipulations. Either way I hope it happens after all this talk for so long. Probably the closest TAR match we will see compared with some of the past ones.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I think John has always been the one who is willing to play and not being difficult about it. I think Danny is the one who had some other stipulations. Either way I hope it happens after all this talk for so long. Probably the closest TAR match we will see compared with some of the past ones.

I'm just excited to see a tough match! I thought the same when I read his statement.

Is NO ONE in contact with Danny?