TAR Podcast with Efren and Shane this Thursday 9PM EST

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Are you getting out of pool altogether?

If so, what line of work are you going to pursue?

I have some commitments over the next few months so I will honor those. After that I will just have to see. I always figured when TAR was done I would step out of the industry. I got some calls from some good people today so maybe something could change. Just have to see how things go.

Right now I just want to try and make TAR 39 the best I can.

Put_upor_shutup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going to all all the threads and saying I ain't liking this..But u have to do what u have to do..U had yourself a hell of a run..Hope u made some good friends along the way..We won't forget what u have done..Pool took some hits this year..Damn...

Cleary of all the ppl I know and gambling I have done I still have never stepped foot in the Tar studio..We have to make a last minute trip out there before the lease is up..even if its just to toast Justin on giving us hope for the past few years..Tar can't go down in history without me blessing the building.

Damn.

icucybe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Justin,

I been waiting after hearing so much about past matches for TAR to put them for sale. You already did it with TAR 1 and others. Would you please put all the rest up so we can buy them?

Very sad to hear this weekend will be TAR last match.

Thanks for all the hard work and entertainment!

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I missed last night's TAR Podcast.

Is/will it be available to view before tonight's TAR39 stream? Or will it be available to view at some point in the future?

thanks

Renegade

Consume Mass Quantities!
Silver Member
Who won??

Sorry, I tried looking for the right thread to answer this but couldn't find any...