I just wanted to share som pictures of a great time that I had with John, Earl, and Mark over the past few days. The turn out could've been better in New Mexico, but that did not deter John and Mark from giving 150% and providing a great show for the people that were there.
These guys have traveled many miles to provide quality instruction and entertainment for pool fans all across the country. It's not easy traveling all those miles together in an SUV - but I think the experiences (especially when Earl is in the SUV) More than make up for it. It may not seem funny at the time, but ya'll know it is...
A few years ago, I was speaking to Mark when this was just on paper, and since then he has been on the road and all over the country with Earl and Johnny, Johnny and Nick, and Earl and John - and that takes a special (or perhaps insane) person to pull that off.
If these guys show up in your city (or within driving distance) I highly recommend supporting what they are doing - the more support and the more respect that we give our champions, the more our sport will grow and prosper.
Mark, John and Earl, thank you for all that you do. It was great to spend time with you guys and I look forward to doing this again real soon.
(sorry I don't know how to make the pictures smaller - in the pictures -
Me, Shirley, my son Shane, Earl, John, T- Wheels)
FWIW - The team of Earl and Shane beat me and Mr. 400 in Scotch doubles - The team of Earlie and Shirley won too - rail abuse on our part.)
These guys have traveled many miles to provide quality instruction and entertainment for pool fans all across the country. It's not easy traveling all those miles together in an SUV - but I think the experiences (especially when Earl is in the SUV) More than make up for it. It may not seem funny at the time, but ya'll know it is...
A few years ago, I was speaking to Mark when this was just on paper, and since then he has been on the road and all over the country with Earl and Johnny, Johnny and Nick, and Earl and John - and that takes a special (or perhaps insane) person to pull that off.
If these guys show up in your city (or within driving distance) I highly recommend supporting what they are doing - the more support and the more respect that we give our champions, the more our sport will grow and prosper.
Mark, John and Earl, thank you for all that you do. It was great to spend time with you guys and I look forward to doing this again real soon.
(sorry I don't know how to make the pictures smaller - in the pictures -
Me, Shirley, my son Shane, Earl, John, T- Wheels)
FWIW - The team of Earl and Shane beat me and Mr. 400 in Scotch doubles - The team of Earlie and Shirley won too - rail abuse on our part.)