That's it I'm growing the mullet out.

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
In light of what's going on at the world pool masters I think the choice is clear. At the moment my break sucks I am struggling to get out of a rack of 3 ball. I have watched all of Dr. Dave's videos and read all the aiming threads and I am still stuck sucking at pool. Time to channel some real pool mojo and make this mullet happen so I can play good pool. Not sure if I am going for the billy ray mullet or the mohawk mullet. Need to make the call soon.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That level of commitment will demand specific wardrobe adjustments: as follows; snug fitting tie-dyed wife-beater shirt, hip-hugger shorts with wide white belt, high-top hot pink Chucks, and striped rainbow colored over-the-calf socks.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In light of what's going on at the world pool masters I think the choice is clear. At the moment my break sucks I am struggling to get out of a rack of 3 ball. I have watched all of Dr. Dave's videos and read all the aiming threads and I am still stuck sucking at pool. Time to channel some real pool mojo and make this mullet happen so I can play good pool. Not sure if I am going for the billy ray mullet or the mohawk mullet. Need to make the call soon.
Definitely Billy Ray mullet. Mohawk mullet guys are posers.

Rusty in Montana

For me the longer my hair grows the worse I play wait a minute I've got more of a horseshoe style of hair remaining for me.
There's always a reverse mohawk ha ha

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
if you grow the hair use hair care products.

hair should shine and not look dry

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your effort will be entirely in vain if not acquiring an '84 Camaro IROC with either Quiet Riot's Metal Health, Whitesnake's Slide It In or Ratt's Out of the Cellar cued up in that Alpine tape deck.

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Add some flared jeans, and platform shoes, and you're good to go.

img

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Absolutely you are correct. I started my own thread about the glory of the mullet before I saw this one. I kinda want to grow a braided rat tail mullet, know what I mean?

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely you are correct. I started my own thread about the glory of the mullet before I saw this one. I kinda want to grow a braided rat tail mullet, know what I mean?
To complete the ensemble, run the long hair on top in "corn-rows" from the forehead to the crown, get a "teardrop" tat under each eye, pierce the left ear, and hang a great big gold hoop on it. If you're feeling flamboyant, mount a ruby encrusted parrot at the bottom of the hoop.