The forums are in their new home

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Moderator
OK gang, the move took longer than I expected. We are all moved over now. I am heading to bed, but please email Jerry or myself if something goes horribly awry with the forums today.

Anyone who knows my phone #, can also text me.

Mike
 
At first, when I read that the servers were migrating, I thought the whole forum was going south.
When I looked up the meaning, however, I was very impressed. Well done, and keep up the good work. :)
 
I realize it's early to judge but thus far, the site is cruising like a Ferrari right out of the shop. Great work!
 
So far, very, very good speed. Thank you Mike and AZB.

If AZB was an offshore fishing trip-the fishing is WFO!:eek:
 
Running like a raped ape here!

Thanks for the upgrade Mike, your efforts are appreciated.
 
I thought the same thing.

At first, when I read that the servers were migrating, I thought the whole forum was going south.
When I looked up the meaning, however, I was very impressed. Well done, and keep up the good work. :)

I was thinking that the forum has been hack.

Seems very fast now.
MMike
 
Mike,

So far, so good. Thanks for everything.

I hope 'everything' on AZB gets as good, so all that Mr. Wilson has to do is post funny pics & jokes.

Best Regards to You & All of AZB Management &
 
I realize it's early to judge but thus far, the site is cruising like a Ferrari right out of the shop. Great work!

Concerning the bolded, you'd be right. Remember, the site reacted the same way in their old home, and then after a short period of time (a day or two), the performance degraded dramatically.

However, there was more to the move than just a relocation, so there were multiple birds hit with the same stone in this one.

We'll definitely see.

-Sean <-- keeping fingers crossed
 
Forum still moving along at asteroid speed.

Maybe I should call Mike and let him know that everything is going well. Maybe he would like to chat about the asteroid coming close to earth. :D
 
Mike,

The forums are much faster - thanks for the 'repair job'

It has been frustrating last few months (on & off).

But seems good now.

Thanks for what you do. . . . . .

Mark Griffin
 
Sean, I have higher expectations this time. We finally moved away from a Windows server and got onto a Linux box. Jimmy Mendoza will be so happy to hear about that. He has been trying to get me to go Linux for years now.

Mike



Concerning the bolded, you'd be right. Remember, the site reacted the same way in their old home, and then after a short period of time (a day or two), the performance degraded dramatically.

However, there was more to the move than just a relocation, so there were multiple birds hit with the same stone in this one.

We'll definitely see.

-Sean <-- keeping fingers crossed
 
Back
Top