Here it is Monday night again. Not a pool stream in sight, not even anything resembling pool!(I have to admit I can watch Pat Fleming's game show and find it entertaining)
How can you all be so inconsiderate as to cover every other night of the week, sometimes with a handful of streams, and leave out Mondays when I am suffering from serious withdrawal after watching streams all weekend?
You keep this up and I may have to quit watching for free the other six nights! Come on guys, can't somebody get something going Monday nights?
Please?
Pretty Please?
Arrrghh! I need a fix! (I may have to take up caroms, they broadcast 24/7 I believe)
Hu
How can you all be so inconsiderate as to cover every other night of the week, sometimes with a handful of streams, and leave out Mondays when I am suffering from serious withdrawal after watching streams all weekend?
You keep this up and I may have to quit watching for free the other six nights! Come on guys, can't somebody get something going Monday nights?
Please?
Pretty Please?
Arrrghh! I need a fix! (I may have to take up caroms, they broadcast 24/7 I believe)
Hu