The Johnny Ervolino Shirt

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I just got the-- "You control that white c**ksucker right there and you control the game - Johnny Ervolino" shirt from Fast Lenny. Black / long sleeve.

VERY COOL!

My family and I are eating at some posh restaurant called The Eagles Nest this coming monday. I'm gonna wear this shirt :)

Thanks again, Fast Lenny!!!!!!

Dave
 
Where did you get the shirt at? I didn't see it on the OTR website. That would be something I would wear.

-Brandon
 
Johnny is right

I just got the-- "You control that white c**ksucker right there and you control the game - Johnny Ervolino" shirt from Fast Lenny. Black / long sleeve.

VERY COOL!

My family and I are eating at some posh restaurant called The Eagles Nest this coming monday. I'm gonna wear this shirt :)

Thanks again, Fast Lenny!!!!!!

Dave


I don't wear T-shirts with anything on them, not my thing. However, if I wore any I'd seriously consider that one. Take care of the white ball and the rest of the game will take care of itself.

Hu
 
I just got the-- "You control that white c**ksucker right there and you control the game - Johnny Ervolino" shirt from Fast Lenny. Black / long sleeve.

VERY COOL!

My family and I are eating at some posh restaurant called The Eagles Nest this coming monday. I'm gonna wear this shirt :)

Thanks again, Fast Lenny!!!!!!

Dave

Let us know how that goes....:eek:

Funny thing is, I know you would do it! :grin:
 
I am glad you liked the shirt Dave. I did the poll before and this was one of my favorite quotes as you will see it in my sig line. I got one made for me and Dave commented and raved about how much he liked that slogan in my sig and in the poll so I got him one. It really is fitting as Hu said and so darn true.

I wanted to release them through OTR but me and my partner could not agree on doing them because of the co$%sucker on the back of the shirt which I can understand him not wanting the OTR logo on them. I know we are all men, well some of us are and these would be worn in a poolroom. I cannot release them with the OTR logo on them but maybe an 8 ball or something else or a cueball on the front and another thing is how do I pay Johnny something?, what should I price them at?, I welcome opinions on this. :o

Here is what the back of the shirt looks like, if I do a run of these the signature will be better. :smile:
 

Attachments

  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 467
MAybe your partner would be more accepting if you printed them up with "c**ksucker" or cack$ucker". Just a thought. When these shirts do get made, I'm 1st in line.
 
I am glad you liked the shirt Dave. I did the poll before and this was one of my favorite quotes as you will see it in my sig line. I got one made for me and Dave commented and raved about how much he liked that slogan in my sig and in the poll so I got him one. It really is fitting as Hu said and so darn true.

I wanted to release them through OTR but me and my partner could not agree on doing them because of the co$%sucker on the back of the shirt which I can understand him not wanting the OTR logo on them. I know we are all men, well some of us are and these would be worn in a poolroom. I cannot release them with the OTR logo on them but maybe an 8 ball or something else or a cueball on the front and another thing is how do I pay Johnny something?, what should I price them at?, I welcome opinions on this. :o

Here is what the back of the shirt looks like, if I do a run of these the signature will be better. :smile:

Lenny,
Johnny's been dead since Feb 19, 2005. I have his obituary in my files if you want info on any family. Tom Shaw of Pool & Billiard Magazine also has contact info on some of his family. (843) 875-5115. He's a super guy

Personally, I think the "Velvet Foghorn" wouldn't mind you marketing one of his better known, a, "sayings". :)
 
I just got the-- "You control that white c**ksucker right there and you control the game - Johnny Ervolino" shirt from Fast Lenny. Black / long sleeve.

VERY COOL!

My family and I are eating at some posh restaurant called The Eagles Nest this coming monday. I'm gonna wear this shirt :)

Thanks again, Fast Lenny!!!!!!

Dave

Hey Dave, is the Eagles Nest in NY? :grin:
 
MAybe your partner would be more accepting if you printed them up with "c**ksucker" or cack$ucker". Just a thought. When these shirts do get made, I'm 1st in line.

Yeah he would not go for it, I will probably do a run of these on my own with just an 8 ball logo or something on the front, will let people know when I do a run of them. :smile:


Lenny,
Johnny's been dead since Feb 19, 2005. I have his obituary in my files if you want info on any family. Tom Shaw of Pool & Billiard Magazine also has contact info on some of his family. (843) 875-5115. He's a super guy

Personally, I think the "Velvet Foghorn" wouldn't mind you marketing one of his better known, a, "sayings". :)

I could always donate a percentage to say the One Pocket and Bank Pool HOF in Johnny's name, that would be fitting. Just say you donated $2 from each shirt and you sold 50 that would be $100, but you never can tell how many will sell and you could have a ton of them laying around as I do another shirt I did recently. :cool:
 
I am glad you liked the shirt Dave. I did the poll before and this was one of my favorite quotes as you will see it in my sig line. I got one made for me and Dave commented and raved about how much he liked that slogan in my sig and in the poll so I got him one. It really is fitting as Hu said and so darn true.

I wanted to release them through OTR but me and my partner could not agree on doing them because of the co$%sucker on the back of the shirt which I can understand him not wanting the OTR logo on them. I know we are all men, well some of us are and these would be worn in a poolroom. I cannot release them with the OTR logo on them but maybe an 8 ball or something else or a cueball on the front and another thing is how do I pay Johnny something?, what should I price them at?, I welcome opinions on this. :o

Here is what the back of the shirt looks like, if I do a run of these the signature will be better. :smile:


FL,

As somewhat of a disguise you could always make the "O" in
"c?cksucker" either an eightball or nineball, just a thought!
 
alternatives

You control that white fellater (sp) right there and you control the game.
95 percent of the population will not know what you mean. It will be our little secret.

Oh! By the way . my size is XX large , Long sleeves are cool.
 
Last edited:
Yeah he would not go for it, I will probably do a run of these on my own with just an 8 ball logo or something on the front, will let people know when I do a run of them. :smile:


If you make them, I'd like one that was game neutral. I think he was giving a straight pool lesson when he made that statement.

Nice shirt.
 
Back
Top