The Kid Delicious book is off the hook

Joe Rogan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Outstanding pool book. Right up there with playing off the rail, if not better.
I got it in the mail a couple days ago and I haven't been able to put it down.
I highly, highly recommend it!!

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was perusing it on my break at work the other day (Barnes and Noble). It's a great book and it even gives props to Jay Helfert in the acknowledgements in the end of the book.:cool:

I like the picture of Lil John shooting with a toothpick in his mouth.

I definitely recommend it too.:)

Are you THE Joe Rogan that called out that idiot Mencia?

Last edited:

Joe Rogan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TX Poolnut said:
I was perusing it on my break at work the other day (Barnes and Noble). It's a great book and it even gives props to Jay Helfert in the acknowledgements in the end of the book.:cool:

I like the picture of Lil John shooting with a toothpick in his mouth.

I definitely recommend it too.:)

Are you THE Joe Rogan that called out that idiot Mencia?

Yup, that's me.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
That's good news to hear. I've got mine on the way.

Joe you need to get in Dana's ear and make him give into Fedor's demands! It would be a shame if UFC didn't get the #1 fighter in the world.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same Joe?

Same Joe that comes on Alice radio here in the San Fran bay area? You rock man! You're an eye opener for the brain. Err.. a can opener for the brain. Keep on keep'n on. :)

Joe Rogan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DeadPoked said:
That's good news to hear. I've got mine on the way.

Joe you need to get in Dana's ear and make him give into Fedor's demands! It would be a shame if UFC didn't get the #1 fighter in the world.

They're very close to making a deal. It's mostly dependent on Fedor's desire to compete in a combat Sambo event in Russia next month. Dana won't let him do it if he's on contract, so after that's over they'll most likely come to terms. Best case scenario look for Fedor in the UFC sometime early in 98.
Cross your fingers! :)

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe Rogan said:
They're very close to making a deal. It's mostly dependent on Fedor's desire to compete in a combat Sambo event in Russia next month. Dana won't let him do it if he's on contract, so after that's over they'll most likely come to terms. Best case scenario look for Fedor in the UFC sometime early in 98.

is this really the joe rogan i'm thinking off. it's always cool to hear about people into pool that you wouldn't figure would be

Joe Rogan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cyrex said:
Same Joe that comes on Alice radio here in the San Fran bay area? You rock man! You're an eye opener for the brain. Err.. a can opener for the brain. Keep on keep'n on. :)

Thanks, man. That's one of my favorite radio stations in the country.

DoomCue

David J. Baranski
Silver Member
Joe, what'd you think of Hamill/Bisping?

I dig this picture of Matt.

-djb

Attachments

• matthamill.jpg
    matthamill.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 831

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe Rogan said:
Outstanding pool book. Right up there with playing off the rail, if not better.
I got it in the mail a couple days ago and I haven't been able to put it down.
I highly, highly recommend it!!

Hey Joe,

I'm a big fan. Welcome to AZB.

My wife and I listened to your standup routine on our first date (on CD) and she says to this day the fact we were laughing so hard and having so much fun is one of the reasons we hit it off and got married.

So, thanks! :D

~rc

Joe Rogan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sixpack said:
Hey Joe,

I'm a big fan. Welcome to AZB.

My wife and I listened to your standup routine on our first date (on CD) and she says to this day the fact we were laughing so hard and having so much fun is one of the reasons we hit it off and got married.

So, thanks! :D

~rc

Wow, that's a huge compliment. Thanks a lot, man. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it :)
I assume that was my first CD, because my latest one came out just a couple months ago. Unless of course you're one of those guys that likes to get married REAL quick!

DoomCue, Hamill got robbed.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
Joe Rogan said:

From what I heard he gave Russia's president his word that he would continue to fight in combat Sambo. Dana has to make a concession for that. I know that will make other fighters in the future try to make other concessions, but this is Fedor we are talking about. The guy is something special. Fedor and Wandy really need to get in the UFC and at least make it look Pride wasn't quite as overhyped as it appears to be with all their fighters getting beat.

Who do you think Wandy's first fight will be?

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey Joe,

lifelong mma fan (sorry, but this forum is filled with TUF noobs), billiards afficionado and mma.tv member

Mencia blows, Daniel Negreneau also, and I'm Canadian

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
DoomCue said:
Joe, what'd you think of Hamill/Bisping?

I dig this picture of Matt.

-djb

That picture is awesome! Hamill got robbed in that fight. UFC needs to get rid of Cecil Peoples and they need a new way of scoring fights.

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe Rogan said:
Wow, that's a huge compliment. Thanks a lot, man. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it :)
I assume that was my first CD, because my latest one came out just a couple months ago. Unless of course you're one of those guys that likes to get married REAL quick!

Yes, the first one :) Lot's of BJs and sex going on if I remember correctly. Also some of the funniest sh*t about the Olympics and traveling to Europe.

In fact, it was so funny I memorized it and started doing it myself and crowds loved it and then I got a show on comedy central and then I invented an ethnicity so I could do racial jokes and then, and then, and then... :eek:

Sorry...couldn't resist :)

~rc

DoomCue

David J. Baranski
Silver Member
Joe Rogan said:

Coming back to Charlie Goodnight's any time soon?

-djb

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
smashmouth said:
hey Joe,

lifelong mma fan (sorry, but this forum is filled with TUF noobs), billiards afficionado and mma.tv member

Mencia blows, Daniel Negreneau also, and I'm Canadian

How do you figure this forum is full of TUF noobs? MMA really hasn't been talked about enough on this forum for you to generalize everyone on this forum.

And Daniel Negreneaus is a cool dude. I won't dispute you on Mencia, but Daniel is an all around cool dude from what I have seen and read about him. Him and Joe had one small disagreement that has since been resolved.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe,

I own a boxing radio show in Vegas, we have had most UFC fighters on at one time or another for years now, mostly big names. Our show is now about 40% MMA. I know Dana, if he isnt taking care of you lemme know, I'll make a call;) . If you ever want to do the show as a call in guest for 10 minutes or the full hour PM me, its a great show we have been on the air for 8 years, I have had Chuck on a few times etc. Everyone but you. I lose $$$ on it I produce it for fun, we met 2 times at press conferences. I'm also the back ache guy.

Fatboy

PS Jay Helfert is getting soft in his old age. ;)

Joe Rogan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
Joe,

I own a boxing radio show in Vegas, we have had most UFC fighters on at one time or another for years now, mostly big names. Our show is now about 40% MMA. I know Dana, if he isnt taking care of you lemme know, I'll make a call;) . If you ever want to do the show as a call in guest for 10 minutes or the full hour PM me, its a great show we have been on the air for 8 years, I have had Chuck on a few times etc. Everyone but you. I lose $$$ on it I produce it for fun, we met 2 times at press conferences. I'm also the back ache guy.

Fatboy

PS Jay Helfert is getting soft in his old age. ;)

Fatboy, I would be happy to do your show. Email me and let's set something up.
As for Daniel Negreneau, he's a very cool guy. He just made a little mistake. We worked it out, and he apologized on his website. That takes big balls in my opinion, and I respect him a lot.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
Fatboy your ratings will definitely go up with Joe on the show. He always gives great interviews. Him and Nick Diaz are my favorites interviewees.