The Latest Black Boar off the Lathe

bbhistorian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3532.jpg

Just thought I'd share...
This is the most recently made cue out of Tony's shop. Craig will have it to show in Valley Forge. Follow the link to see some shots of it under construction.

Also, I've added a "What's New" feature to our home page for returning visitors. It is my hope that this will make navigating easier.

As always, thanks for your attention.
 
Promises, promises

I should learn to only make promises I can deliver... I'm so sorry. Will post the forearm just as soon as I receive the pictures. Hopefully between now and Valley Forge, but if not Craig will have it there and be eager to share!

For the next cue made at Black Boar I will follow Tony around and catch it step by step. One of my favorite things about hanging around the shop is watching a cue come together. Some photos of this cue coming together are here.
 
Really a beautiful cue. It's too bad that Tony doesn't make player's cues anymore...you'd have to be out of your mind to play with this. Back in the day, the ultimate player was a BB...the older ones still are!
 
rayjay said:
Really a beautiful cue. It's too bad that Tony doesn't make player's cues anymore...you'd have to be out of your mind to play with this. Back in the day, the ultimate player was a BB...the older ones still are!
More true words have never been spoken, sir...... :) :)

Gonna sell me yours now?? ;)
 
Oh historian how you toture us with these magic wands that we may never possess..........
 
breakin8 said:
just way to sweet . Take ten joss on trade and a dodge dart.


If you didnt laugh at this post then you have never had the pleasure of ridding in or driving a dodge dart..oh my god i almost peed my pants..great post
 
8-ball Rat said:
More true words have never been spoken, sir...... :) :)

Gonna sell me yours now?? ;)

I'd really like to, Mark, but I think I'll hang on to it for a while. :p
 
Back
Top