The now INFAMOUS Tony Annigoni!!

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
about as much as Madoff does.

He could try to sucker you in at the pre-inflation level and then pay you off after inflation has skyrocketed. I hope you were specific about the terms of your payment and if they include interest or are tied to the price of gas otherwise the longer you wait the cheaper it gets to pay.

jersey jer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how does one expect to raise almost $20 thou for a tourney that has come and gone? I would think the opportunity for accumulating funds for a tourney comes and goes with the tourney. unless there's some kind of tourney ponzi scheme. where in the world could that shortfall in funds possibly come from at this point, other than from the man himself?

justnum

Silver Member
how does one expect to raise almost $20 thou for a tourney that has come and gone? I would think the opportunity for accumulating funds for a tourney comes and goes with the tourney. unless there's some kind of tourney ponzi scheme. where in the world could that shortfall in funds possibly come from at this point, other than from the man himself?

Conspiracy theorists, talk like that might draw some unusual attention. Especially around the true believers, the people that think Tony didn't lose the money like Madoff people.

There is some safe company here but beware the lurkers.

kybill9

Banned
So every body thinks they want to take shots at me. I haven't seen one person that has jumped on me say anything about any tournaments they have had in Reno. Or pool rooms you have tried to open. Nor any attempts you have made to promote youth pool. Tony doesn't own a house, pool room or much of a car. That said, I have never implied or said the players should not be paid and be paid last year. What I don't like is everyone getting so sanctified like they have never screwed up in their life. Having an ax to grind at someone elses expense is all that is going on with this thread. If your so concerned about the players getting paid, do what I did, find them an attorney that would take the case Pro Bono. I wonder if anyone here has ever shot an air barrel. Not on this thread, besides me. Youre all a bunch of perfect citizens who never do any wrong. All those who have quit beating their wives, girlfriends, or children may respond.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
So every body thinks they want to take shots at me. I haven't seen one person that has jumped on me say anything about any tournaments they have had in Reno. Or pool rooms you have tried to open. Nor any attempts you have made to promote youth pool. Tony doesn't own a house, pool room or much of a car. That said, I have never implied or said the players should not be paid and be paid last year. What I don't like is everyone getting so sanctified like they have never screwed up in their life. Having an ax to grind at someone elses expense is all that is going on with this thread. If your so concerned about the players getting paid, do what I did, find them an attorney that would take the case Pro Bono. I wonder if anyone here has ever shot an air barrel. Not on this thread, besides me. Youre all a bunch of perfect citizens who never do any wrong. All those who have quit beating their wives, girlfriends, or children may respond.[/QUOTE]

I have not beat anyone lately, and while I agree that this situation really sucks getting an attorney is the best bet. By doing so Tony will not have a leg to stand upon, and any assets he has can be frozen and used to pay the debts.

But, I see the purpose of this thread even with all the needless posts, by keeping this in the public eye he will have a hard time in the future making similar mistakes. Because anyone who would play in one of his events without seeing proof the cash was posted up front has nothing to complain about.

With the media involved the heat is on, and to regain any semblance of creditability he needs to take care of this so that he can move on.

JIMO

cabilliardclub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nice

So every body thinks they want to take shots at me. I haven't seen one person that has jumped on me say anything about any tournaments they have had in Reno. Or pool rooms you have tried to open. Nor any attempts you have made to promote youth pool. Tony doesn't own a house, pool room or much of a car. That said, I have never implied or said the players should not be paid and be paid last year. What I don't like is everyone getting so sanctified like they have never screwed up in their life. Having an ax to grind at someone elses expense is all that is going on with this thread. If your so concerned about the players getting paid, do what I did, find them an attorney that would take the case Pro Bono. I wonder if anyone here has ever shot an air barrel. Not on this thread, besides me. Youre all a bunch of perfect citizens who never do any wrong. All those who have quit beating their wives, girlfriends, or children may respond.

Well since you have been in Seattle and on your way to LA and not in my pool room spending the CASH, I was not able to give my daughter her birthday gift. Shame on you!

I own a pool hall and I run added money tournaments, so I guess I can speak on the subject.

Nothing we say or do on AZ will make Tony A pay the players. This is his f'up and he is the only one that can step up to the plate. I would suggest though that players should boycott his activities until this is resolved.

I think Jeff Gregory did the right thing and put this to the public. I hope this will pressure Tony to do the right thing!!!

On a different note: california billiard club will be holding a $12,000 added 10 ball and a $4000 added one pocket tournament on April 27th-May 1. For more info go to our web site after March 1 for details and registration.
I WILL BE PAYING ALL PLAYERS THAT CASH ON THE SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Chris

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member

Is your name Tony?? If not, PIPE THE HELL DOWN !!

PS: I many not be perfect but no arrests, never hit a chick in my life, no drugs ever and NEVER stiffed anyone out of anything in my life ! My word actually means something ! You have a demented way of looking at the world that eveyone is a thug, low life loser who beats his wife and cheats his friends. I find that very odd.

Last edited:

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
On a different note: california billiard club will be holding a $12,000 added 10 ball and a $4000 added one pocket tournament on April 27th-May 1. For more info go to our web site after March 1 for details and registration.

Thanks, Chris

It's April 29th-May 1st isn't it? Thank you for hosting the event I hope they fill up and have a great turnout!!

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I did....

I quit beating my wife girlfriend and children..... Actually I quit doing that before I ever started. I have beaten a few men I caught doing it though.... I don't think I could ever stop beating men who beat up women.

Jaden

kybill9

Banned
Is your name Tony?? If not, PIPE THE HELL DOWN !!

PS: I many not be perfect but no arrests, never hit a chick in my life, no drugs ever and NEVER stiffed anyone out of anything in my life ! My word actually means something ! You have a demented way of looking at the world that eveyone is a thug, low life loser who beats his wife and cheats his friends. I find that very odd.[/QUOTE

Is your name Tony? Why should I pipe down? Because a bunch of little people with no lives and less brains can take shots at people and things they know nothing about? I think it's odd that you responded when I said that those who quit beating their wives, etc should respond. WTF have you done to get these guys paid? Pout and cry like a little girl? You don't know crap about me and here you are judging. To me that makes you just as bad as anyone else.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Why would anyone want a handle that starts with KY.

You all (not just bill) should think before you do such a thing.

Go with Kentucky or KFC but not KY !

:)

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Why would anyone want a handle that starts with KY.

You all (not just bill) should think before you do such a thing.

Go with Kentucky or KFC but not KY !

:)

LOL... Now you are in no way implying that there is an underlying reason for the passion kybill feels for Tony and against those who are voicing valid personal opinions against Tony??? :killingme:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
kybill9; Is your name Tony? Why should I pipe down? Because a bunch of little people with no lives and less brains can take shots at people and things they know nothing about? I think it's odd that you responded when I said that those who quit beating their wives said:
Well, KYBILL, if by me having no life is that I don't come on AZB and defend the galatically stupid, then you are correct sir !

And I took no shots at Tony, just asking for some cold, hard evidence which is the intelligent thing to do versus your defense of the indefensible.

I'm not crying. I'm not out one thin dime. What have I done to get them paid? Didn't know that was my job to get blood out of a turnip. I'm not exactly a farmer here in Chicago.

I didn't judge you but just told you to pipe down because in the process of defending what appears to a known "loser" in the pool arena in your parts of the woods, you are insulting some good follks on AZB without cause or merit.

So, yes pipe down until you have at least one intelligent thing to add to the discussion.

Great, he's your friend. We all get it. It doesn't change the facts one bit though does it??

gsm1sw

Banger by birth
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Tony I know is a stand up guy and he has his failures like anyone else.

A stand up guy would have taken care of this already.

What I don't like is everyone getting so sanctified like they have never screwed up in their life.

I've screwed up plenty of times, at the beginning, but not so much after twenty years of experience.

kybill9

Banned
Well since you have been in Seattle and on your way to LA and not in my pool room spending the CASH, I was not able to give my daughter her birthday gift.

Thanks, Chris

I am so sorry for your daughter that I will take my normal 18-4 and we can double the bet. But I am not playing until closing. I'm quitting at 1:30am no later and I'm not playing for more than 15 hours at a time. OR was great and moves out of ICU this morning. Save some cash for me. I'll try not to lose it all in Santa Monica.

justnum

Silver Member
It shows when the anchors are running a story that "gets the truth out there" and they want other people to know about it.

Tony's next play is still to play it cool, his notoriety will not help in gathering a new batch of investors, he might have to fix this one out of his own pocket.