The Siberian Express is About to Roll

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
Ruslan won't run 250 IMO, maybe even won't get to 200 in the 1-2 weeks he's scheduled. He hasn't run past one rack in 30 minutes of trying. Huge difference between him and Shane.
I don’t think this was remotely representative of his game. He won the American 14.1 event so he’s a solid top player. 14.1 is a brutal game if you are tired or not entirely focused.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He was just warming up today. He just wanted to hit some balls on the table to see how it plays. He was up all night playing and his flight landed 1 hour before he was warming up. His backer just said if you would like to bet big on the 200 and 250 you said he won't run just make an offer. I'm just in the middle relaying a message so don't shoot the messanger.
I'll go $200 he won't do 250 in his allotted first session, I think its about 7-10 days? 249 I win, 250 he wins. Let me know. Thanks.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren is the only player I’ve ever seen who could play right off the plane. He actually likes to go straight to the pool room from the airport.

Not that anyone really cares but I can’t make a ball for 24 hours after a long flight, my center of gravity is way off after a flight. Obviously it never mattered but if I had to play pool for a living that would have been a real problem. Good thing I never played good enough for that to matter. Even after a long drive-4+ hours I’m wrecked to play pool for 12 hours. I’m way off.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'll go $200 he won't do 250 in his allotted first session, I think its about 7-10 days? 249 I win, 250 he wins. Let me know. Thanks.. Wasn't interested but thanks anyways. He said 3k or more.

I'll go $200 he won't do 250 in his allotted first session, I think its about 7-10 days? 249 I win, 250 he wins. Let me know. Thanks.
Thanks. He Wasn't interested but thanks anyways. He said 3k or more.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He was just warming up today. He just wanted to hit some balls on the table to see how it plays. He was up all night playing and his flight landed 1 hour before he was warming up. His backer just said if you would like to bet big on the 200 and 250 you said he won't run just make an offer. I'm just in the middle relaying a message so don't shoot the messenger.
Bobby, I just searched for bulletproof vests on line for you, but all they have are Smalls and Mediums that'd never fit you.
I'll keep trying 'cause I know you'll need one before this absolutely commendable event is over. Damned snipers behind the trees everywhere.

Arnaldo

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bobby, I just searched for bulletproof vests on line for you, but all they have are Smalls and Mediums that'd never fit you.
I'll keep trying 'cause I know you'll need one before this absolutely commendable event is over. Damned snipers behind the trees everywhere.

Arnaldo
I just spit out my drink. I always like to have fun and joke. Thanks for the laugh.

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw RC was done for the night after 6 hours or so. Does anyone know what his highest run was? I just got home and saw it wasn't live.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good call on Filler , and he practices a lot of 14-1 , Don't underestimate Ruslan in this time frame he's certainly has the knowledge and the fire power , it might just be his best game , I'd take him over Shane and Shaw , Dennis and Alex can't be overlooked here either with the money involved , one thing is for sure you are going to see wold class straight pool

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll just add this here , I've know Bobby for many yrs , He plays every game at a very high level and he supports all games , he's put 2 diamonds in a local place for free , His passion is straight pool ! he's been wanting to put on a event that captures the interest of the game long before JS 626 , That was just something that added to his intrest , and created the platform for what he's doing now ,and of course he wants simalir table and conditions and wants it to been seen , what he's doing almost exclusively on his own dime simply should get a tip of the hat ,

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

Arnaldo
Anybody that messes with Bobby C. needs their own bullet proof vest! Just saying :rolleyes:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
You’re on. First session only. I think it’s about 7 or so days.
Bobby tells me that due to Ruslan's visa requirements he is waiting to return to Russia soon, maybe in only a few days. He may have only one or two days to attempt this. I'm not sure what to do here to insure he gets all the attempts (100) allotted to him. Let's wait a day and see what's going on here. I don't want to bet and have it end in two days after only a handful of attempts. Okay

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bobby tells me that due to Ruslan's visa requirements he is waiting to return to Russia soon, maybe in only a few days. He may have only one or two days to attempt this. I'm not sure what to do here to insure he gets all the attempts (100) allotted to him. Let's wait a day and see what's going on here. I don't want to bet and have it end in two days after only a handful of attempts. Okay
Correct. He might be be here for a couple days or a couple weeks. Either way he will be competing again as will SVB which has already committed to coming back multiple times and for weeks at a time.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok. No bet. Another time.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PS, where did you get it in your head each player is allotted 100 attempts and that is the time period? Its however may days they are there, and however long they feel like playing. That's how its been for Shane, and the first day of Ruslan.