The Siberian Express is About to Roll

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At 19 racks, 266, he drew off the rack on a hard break shot and went in top corner pocket....

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
I don't care what anyone says.

That Thorsten/Shane break is stupid. This guy could run 350+ easy without ever using that break.
I’m starting to wonder if you are right. It seems to facilitate a lot of 100-200 ball runs. But the question is, can they avoid the scratch 25-40 times in a single run? Depending of course how often they use it.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't care what anyone says.

That Thorsten/Shane break is stupid. This guy could run 350+ easy without ever using that break.

that amount of unnecessary cue ball travel is not worth the potential reward of having the cue ball guaranteed in the middle of the table. in a tournament they can fade scratching 1-2 times, but that's a different story

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m just glad to see he had a respectable run

That’s what this is all about is amazing 14.1 runs. I want to see all the guys have monster runs.

We all win and pool wins the higher the runs.

That’s how I see it
Fatboy💪💪

It is really something to watch the elite players carve up a forgiving table like this. My gut tells me we won’t see 626+ but I would be genuinely surprised if we don’t get at least a couple 400s.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks like the over came in
Well, earlier I said:

I'll guess his over/under is 310 if he has 100 attempts. This puts him at missing 1 in 63 compared to the 1 in 70 (roughly) of Shane and John.

I think that's were the 100 attempts came from. An over/under has to be connected to a particular number of attempts. With the 266 already in and fewer than 20 attempts(?), 310 might be a little low.

Is there a list of the runs so far?