The story behind the Jackot cues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
BTW, my question is, does anyone really believe that Dean is using any profit to supply cues to the starving children in the Philippines?

That is nothing but politically correct bullshit. It's to make the buyers feel good about supporting a charity.

Maybe, just maybe he sent a bunch of tip-less warped house cues there. But I don't think so.
You've gone too far.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Who said I traded a cue?

That's your problem.

You think you know what you are talking about, but you really don't.

You are one of those know-it-all who don't know much at all.

pretty sure one of your posts says you traded twice to get to the cue and don't have 10 cents in it

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
pretty sure one of your posts says you traded twice to get to the cue and don't have 10 cents in it

Yes, he's so much smarter than us that he thought he could dangle words out and then make us forget about them. We're clearly overmatched.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

It's fine, Hawaiian here has continued to imply that fraud is acceptable if his friends perpetrate it. Pay no mind to the fact that he helped Dean continue the fraudulent story with these shill posts.

Until he explicitly states that Dean is a fraud and lied to everyone, he is a partner in the deception.

Last edited:

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
It's fine, Hawaiian here has continued to imply that fraud is acceptable if his friends perpetrate it. Pay no mind to the fact that he helped Dean continue the fraudulent story with these shill posts.

Until he explicitly states that Dean is a fraud and lied to everyone, he is a partner in the deception.

He was the shill for the con man. Follow the posts. I think he’s a partner in the operation.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
I don't think he intentionally enabled the deals.

He admits he does not have the $ investment in schmelo cues that most of the buyers do...

“Hey, Bernie, can you show me those financial reports as to how well I’m doing with my portfolio?”

“Dude, you caught me. I’ve been lying the whole time”

Said no con man. Ever.

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not defending BUT a real comparison would be to choose an ebony cue. I had looked at getting an ebony cue from Schmelke and it quickly went up to over $300. They charge much more for ebony than rosewood.
They wouldn't give me the quantity discount price for buying only 1 at a time :(

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
I think he could pass a ts/sci.

I also think he is trying to be as slick as dean...and succeeding gloriously at it.

Of course he doesn't feel ripped off. He didn't pay what others did.

They're both doing something "gloriously". Not sure if it's a barn burning, or a brush fire, but it's glorious to behold.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
FYI James (Hawaiian Eye) didn't know they were Schmelke's at all, or who the maker was, until it was revealed on AZ and I am certain he has zero financial interests with Dean except possibly as a customer. He didn't care who made them, just that he liked their play. I know this because I had asked him if Dean had revealed the maker at the time since I knew he owned one.

He's not like Dean! He actually found out a few days after I did. Then I more or less confirmed it with one of the owners after hearing (with disbelief) the report. The owner had promised confidentiality to Dean so would not confirm, but sharply would not deny.

It seems the argument at this point is more of a personal grudge match between you guys.

Last edited:

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Yes, he's so much smarter than us that he thought he could dangle words out and then make us forget about them. We're clearly overmatched.

lol. theyre like celebrities with old tweets. theyre there for everyone to see. we gonna have them apologizing soon bc theyre getting cancelled.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Resale value is always what a buyer with money is willing to pay the seller for item being sold.

Personal protection Mask are selling for crazy prices, people can not even find Elestic to make em.

Yes, it is. But, how much is someone willing to pay for a slightly used Schmelke on the open market. They are a great company, but like almost anything you buy, the value goes down, not up. Even custom cues go down after initial purchase. Some may go up later, some will not.

So, I suspect the folks might get $150 on the open market. Maybe $175 if it is still pristine. Maybe even 2 hundo if never played with. Or, they can just wait 30-40 years, and get the full $500.

Anyone want to list one of the JP cues and see how much you get offered by listing it correctly and accurately? I bet nobody will because they know they took a HUGE hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.