Tiger Challenge on youtube! Thank You

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for uploading the Tiger Challenge to youtube! I didn't get a chance to see any of the action at bca nationals I was crazy busy that week. Thank you Mark, Ozzy, Justin and everyone at CSI I'm super excited.
 
There are a few more going up soon!

We wanted to delay posting them up by a couple of months.
Not real sure of Justin's posting schedule - but the challenges will be up soon and some of the tournament matches will follow I think.

mark Griffin
 
Justin's new nick name is Hollywood.

Excellent pool with Orcollo and Chang. Justin, your presentation is off the chains. Picture, sound, color correction, resolution and stream quality is just unreal.

Your new nick-name: Hollywood.

Ozzy, you lucked out. Give the man a raise.

Thanks to all at CSI!!!
 
Excellent pool with Orcollo and Chang. Justin, your presentation is off the chains. Picture, sound, color correction, resolution and stream quality is just unreal.

Your new nick-name: Hollywood.

Ozzy, you lucked out. Give the man a raise.

Thanks to all at CSI!!!

Orcullo/ Chang was decent, eh? Chang opens with a 3 pack, Dennis responds with a 2. I guess the play pretty good-like:eek:.

Is that Chang the one whose American name is Kevin, anybody know?
 
Excellent pool with Orcollo and Chang. Justin, your presentation is off the chains. Picture, sound, color correction, resolution and stream quality is just unreal.

Your new nick-name: Hollywood.

Ozzy, you lucked out. Give the man a raise.

Thanks to all at CSI!!!

------------> Agree !
 
CSI is the very best in American pool, and they prove it over and over.

If you weren't there in Vegas, you might not be aware of another special thing CSI provides and that is television coverage within the Rio. As long as you stay at the Rio, there is a channel on your television on which you can watch whatever is going on at the stream table.

I seem to recall watching the latter stages of the truly memorable Dennis Orcullo vs JL Chang match while I was lying down in my hotel room.
 
Excellent pool with Orcollo and Chang. Justin, your presentation is off the chains. Picture, sound, color correction, resolution and stream quality is just unreal.

Your new nick-name: Hollywood.

Ozzy, you lucked out. Give the man a raise.

Thanks to all at CSI!!!

Thank you for the compliment. I was lucky to have the best crew I have ever worked with at the event. JP Parmentier, Andy Chen, Vincent Rochefort and Tim Wampler all did an amazing job.
 
Back
Top