Tony Vs Dennis Chit Chat Thread

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's funny they just said that that Shane n T Rex looked like top 2O one pocket and T Rex looks top 10 today , really I'd like to know who the top ten are that excludes DO

Agent 99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony 9 Dennis 1 ... they are taking a break ... Tony is off somewhere relaxing and Dennis is at the table trying to find a gear.

This is a complete mismatch at this point ... Tomorrow should be very interesting...

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony 9 Dennis 1 ... they are taking a break ... Tony is off somewhere relaxing and Dennis is at the table trying to find a gear.

This is a complete mismatch at this point ... Tomorrow should be very interesting...

I would expect DO to spend some time practicing on this table after thier done I highly doubt he plays this bad tomorrow they call him Robo Cop for a reason

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis is fishing! He is gonna ask to extend the race by 10 and double the bet and start shooting with bothe eyes open.

I hope!:eek:

I haven't seen a shot, but it sounds brutal!

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis is trying to get going...not his night. Too early to count the money

Ya I agree TRex fired into the rack came up smelling roses on several occasions that usually has a life line where it stops working but tonight he simply was the best player at the table , DO missed countless easy shots it's hard to fathom doing that 2 days in a row I'd expect him to narrow the gap tomorrow and it better start early or TRex is going to keep free wheeling if he don't stop that he's going to lose

medallio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it's a good thing it was only to 10 today. The rate it was going didn't look good for Dennis. Expect a stronger Dennis tomorrow

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Facebook idiots already claiming a dump...this is why the pool world can't have nice things

Thier idiots His backer Ariel is straight up responsible for bringing many of the Fillapino players into this country, he has made a belt for the Champions to wear if anyone thinks he's dumping they need to put the pipe down and slowly back away

Agent 99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would expect DO to spend some time practicing on this table after thier done I highly doubt he plays this bad tomorrow they call him Robo Cop for a reason

You are right ... Dennis has been at the table and still is after the end of the last game ... I have never seen Dennis play this sloppy ... could just be one of those days ... could be the different shaft ... could be he has something in his mind from his personal life ... who knows.

All I know for sure is I can't wait to see tomorrows action .. :winknudge: