TV show Penn and Teller

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think many have the ability to go and watch shows for free after they are on TV. The Magic Show Penn and Teller "Fool Us" on March 6th on the CW channel had a Magic Pool Player going, he is about 3rd up and well worth seeing.

Oh, one more operation, should be good to go.:thumbup:

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chef Anton is a close friend of mine and former student. Not only great at pool but in many other things too. Magician at the Magic Castel in Hollywood, plays golf very well, water skis, body building champion, motivational speaker among many other things. A very talented individual. Proud to call him my friend.

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think many have the ability to go and watch shows for free after they are on TV. The Magic Show Penn and Teller "Fool Us" on March 6th on the CW channel had a Magic Pool Player going, he is about 3rd up and well worth seeing.

Oh, one more operation, should be good to go.:thumbup:

That's good to hear Tom,.

Best Wishes,
Keith

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Way back when AzB was in it's infancy, we had a regular trick shot column from Chef Anton. Whatever happened to him?

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
This looks to be the main one...

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chef Anton is a close friend of mine and former student. Not only great at pool but in many other things too. Magician at the Magic Castel in Hollywood, plays golf very well, water skis, body building champion, motivational speaker among many other things. A very talented individual. Proud to call him my friend.
But can he cook?