US Open 9B October, 2022 -- Atlantic City

mincho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know if they'll stream the next match on Sky Sports Mix? Right now golf is being live streamed.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Thx Taxi....Hopefully someone will give us a blow/blow in a thread, for those of us not seeing it live.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Anyone know if they'll stream the next match on Sky Sports Mix? Right now golf is being live streamed.
Per the website is appears that it is planned to be on Sky Sports Mix but sometimes it changes.

Here are some links to watch the finals live and free on Sky Sports Mix. If it ends up switching over to Sky Sports Arena or one of the other Sky Sports channels these same websites will still be streaming it, just go to the side panel or their main page and select the correct channel. Some of them have a few pop up ads you have to deal with but they usually go away after you click three or four of them off, and Adblock Plus will eliminate some or all of them depending on the site. Each link also usually has several different streams of that channel (usually linked as stream 1, stream 2, stream 3 right above the viewing box) so you can try each one and see which of the streams is working best for you.

As long as Matchroom continues to switch a centuries old pool ball color to the wrong ball (the purple 5 ball being the current example) they won't be seeing a penny of my money directly or indirectly and I hope others also make the effort to only watch Matchroom products in a way/place that doesn't provide any benefit to Matchroom whenever possible. That is probably the only thing that has any chance of effecting any change because that appears to be the only thing Matchroom ultimately really cares about.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FreeSkySportsYouSuckers.jpg

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FSR missed the 3 hanging it in the corner. Max hooked himself and made the 4 but missed the 5 badly leaving FSR hooked. FSR kicks misses and fouls and knocks the 9 in.

Max runs out with ball in hand and goes up 4-3

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lechner has missed too much, needed to pounce when he had the chance. i have a feeling el ferrari gonna run away with it now

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Max breaks has a little tester on the 2 and misses it badly.

FSR almost hooks himself on the 5 but doesn't. FSR runs out and goes up 5-4

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited: