US Open 9B October, 2022 -- Atlantic City

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ruiz is on a roll now. Haven't paid enough attention to his playing to have any other opinions on it. Kinda disappointed in the usual suspects but that's the show. A replay - indeed all replays would likely have differing outcomes.

he started winning eurotour events in 2021 and has just kept rolling. derby, world cup, us open.

he was always a great talent but was a bit jumpy and nervy before. seems more confident now.

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, I saw only parts of those matches and heard they are already off DAZN for those in the US. Hopefully Matchroom will post them to Youtube soon. And eventually just host everything on matchroom.live for those of us in the US. I'm not certain how much longer DAZN will be around:

Unless I'm mistaken, this is the first time DAZN hasn't left pool tournament videos up on its site for at least a few days, or even a week. Why Matchroom works with a clown outfit whose main attraction is boxing and MMA is beyond me. What a contrast with the U. S. International Open, which may be a bit pricey but at least you always know what you're getting, and you can watch matches for weeks after the event has ended.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Unless I'm mistaken, this is the first time DAZN hasn't left pool tournament videos up on its site for at least a few days, or even a week.
In my experience, DAZN has taken down cue sports events within a few hours of the end of the event for a while now. I do think they kept stuff up longer a year or two ago.
Why Matchroom works with a clown outfit whose main attraction is boxing and MMA is beyond me. ...
Matchroom is a huge boxing promoter. It may be their largest source of revenue. Here is the menu on Matchroom.live:

CropperCapture[108].png

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you and yeah that link did infect me to the point that it jumped from my chrome onto my ms edge and instead of getting the match l ended up spending an hour on the phone with a geek squad representative from india who fixed me up. Glad i have that service but better security is def needed by me asap

And my dell laptop is only 7 months old
I’m the last person to say to pay as I have downloaded movies and software for years. But the DAZN subscription is so worth it. It works flawlessly. It’s on every device. No logon hoops, takes about 5 seconds from the time you decide to watch a match to be viewing the match. And it has every single matchroom pool event, which are the best ones to watch by far. And no virus crap from bootleg sky streams to worry about. To each his own. I’ll continue to get movies from BitTorrent but for pool I’m getting DAZN.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I’m the last person to say to pay as I have downloaded movies and software for years. But the DAZN subscription is so worth it. It works flawlessly. It’s on every device. No logon hoops, takes about 5 seconds from the time you decide to watch a match to be viewing the match. And it has every single matchroom pool event, which are the best ones to watch by far. And no virus crap from bootleg sky streams to worry about. To each his own. I’ll continue to get movies from BitTorrent but for pool I’m getting DAZN.
This is gonna sting a little to admit…

While l was scrambling hoping to get a last-minute link to watch the final maybe 30 minutes of the Open; l completely forgot that l still had DAZN from last years Mosconi.

Yep l could have watched on my DAZN but instead clicked a supplied link and got a shiny new virus

Getting old is fun; as my buddy says, we’re not enjoying the golden years - we’re more accurately living in the gold-plated years.