Venom Trickshots II -Episode II, Las Vegas

Colin Colenso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys,

As I promised last week , here is the second episode of Venom II, this time not a hardcore trick shot montage but live shots recorded at the show I did at the APA team event in Vegas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVIf...5qjmvrgc3sih04&google_view_type#gpluscomments

Hope you will enjoy it as well,
Thanks,
Flo
Great stuff Florian.

Nice to see you taking some of the magical shots of 3 cushion, with the larger balls and heated slate onto the 9-ball table.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
That's a lot of hard work and determination.
Keep up the great work!
I recall watching your first videos and we all knew u'd be a star'

Rob.M

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
I bet Stefano is happy about this :smile: :lol:

you know, while Stefano was impressive in his $2K suit & good looks,
and as he sat behind us @ Day 1 @ Mosconi,
he didn't join us @ Best Billiards on Flamingo.
where his autographed pictures adorn their walls.
(alongside w/ Mary Avina's)

i didn't see any of HIS trick shots!

i'll stick w/ Venom.

Venomtrickshots

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wondering, what tip does he use on his masse cue?

Actually that's the only cue I don't really use a kamui, I use a cheap elkmaster, I don't know why, it always worked for me, it's super soft and resistant. Multi layers tip tend to break on a masse cue. For all the other cues, kamui black SS, nothing matches it :)

Venomtrickshots

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How often do you tear the felt? (out of curiosity)

Very impressive nonetheless.

Not really anymore, except for special videos, the cloth I have at home is acceptable to play 9 ball and straight pool and is 8 month old. I leave mostly burning marks, almost no holes anymore except on extreme new shots

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Just Curious

Florian, do you play straight pool and if so what is your high run?

Wedge

Rackemep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was a cool little demonstration...all of those shots were awesome but the one a had to watch over again was the "machine gun" jump shot...truly bad ass!

Last edited:

Venomtrickshots

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Florian, do you play straight pool and if so what is your high run?

Wedge

Yes,I love straight pool, my high run is 72, can't practice enough to be better than that due to trick shots but I want to reach 100 within the next few years :)

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
And

Yes,I love straight pool, my high run is 72, can't practice enough to be better than that due to trick shots but I want to reach 100 within the next few years :)

I have no doubt you will! Straight pool is a beautiful game that has fallen out of favor due to 9 Ball. My high run is 60 same as my age and I too am still gonna hit a hundred!!! I ran a 50 a while ago which shows that pool is a great sport at any age!

Wedge