VERY Special Burton Spain Collection picture

This was someone very special's collection of Spains at one point. Check out the butterfly full splice and the police baton :D.

ENJOY!

ENJOY INDEED! The two 6 pointers and the Paradician influenced cue give you the pure Spain experience.
 
Burton Spain Cues

Thanks for sharing the pics.
I'll take the two in the middle and the blank on the far right....;)
 
I wish i

had any of them. We can see Tickler has one of them. Burt's personal player.
 
GULP!!!!!!!!!! WOW................I love it. The third one from the left is amazing!

Mike
 
Fantastic array of cues - much like the picture in the blue book 3rd edition -apart from the first full splice attempt... It is just fantastic how this man got better and better - just compare the 'police baton' to any of those unfinished blanks!!! Wow!!

Thanks for sharing...
David
 
Back
Top