ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
Uh oh, we gone done it now...

25383126433_0813beab8c_c.jpg

SARDiver

JCC Chief
Silver Member
I can't help but wonder why anyone would think it's appropriate to name his business after his God.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems like an odd sales pitch. Insulting the potential customers.

Doesn't God & Jesus teach forgiveness?

Not according to scripture...unless one engages in creative interpretation, or leaves out the "inconvenient" parts. ;)

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where do you go if you can't fit into this land of mis-fit toys?

The poor bastard.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I can't help but wonder why anyone would think it's appropriate to name his business after his God.

Because if he does he believes he'll get special treatment either here, or in the here after.
It's the same thing as those who make deals with God. "Save me from the bottle Lord, and I'll name my cue business after Jesus."
Kind of sad really.

P.S. I sat down next to this good looking girl at the pool hall, I beg your pardon, sports bar and grill, and asked, "Do you believe in the here after?"
She said, "Why yes, I do."
I said, "Good. Then you know what I'm here after." :smile:

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
I told Chris T to go check out the NPR section on the way out. He may never leave after hanging around there.

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm guessing his thread got pulled...

What was he trying to get donations for? I didn't quite understand the original post.

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
Seems like an odd sales pitch. Insulting the potential customers.

What's even odder is that he is willing to hang with us cursed people UNTIL he sells his last cue. Looks like Cues4christ is putting money before his beliefs, god damn!

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
P.S. I sat down next to this good looking girl at the pool hall, I beg your pardon, sports bar and grill, and asked, "Do you believe in the here after?"
She said, "Why yes, I do."
I said, "Good. Then you know what I'm here after." :smile:

Said at the lover's lane- "if your not here after what im here after, your gonna be here after I'm gone"-Murray the K circa 1960

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Mixing religion and business isn't always a good thing.
You can have ethics without preaching about it.
When you use it to advertise, Elmer Gantry comes to mind.....