weight

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
You really think you can win with the last two??? Who is going to break for you? Haha....see you soon in Vegas if I live through this trip to Asia!

Sarah

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Alright, you might have a chance. Yes, how often does one of us go somewhere that the other doesn't? We will be there May 4th in the evening. Nothing has been going on at all really. You are the best player on the team now!

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Alright, you might have a chance. Yes, how often does one of us go somewhere that the other doesn't? We will be there May 4th in the evening. Nothing has been going on at all really. You are the best player on the team now!

what do you mean now.
its about time fat boy goes past me.
as for you well ill say im safe for 3 or 4 years.
when will you guys be in vagas.

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
You really think you can win with the last two??? Who is going to break for you? Haha....see you soon in Vegas if I live through this trip to Asia!

Sarah

I'll go ahead and give you the nuts on this one Sarahrella and I won't even make the call to Fatty for an okay. You get the last two and I will break for Fatty..... You have to like that, right???

You'll live, just don't drink the water and make sure the cat or dog is fully cooked......

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
May 4th Mr. Bartram. I am in Taiwan right now then going straight to Vegas.

Saw..I think you guys might be trying to rob me! haha

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
Saw..I think you guys might be trying to rob me! haha

Hey, your the one that is the professional pool player traveling the globe playing pool. Now that I think about it, I don't think Chris can win with the last two, especially if I break for him.... What was he thinking with the last two? You're storming thru the Phillipines and now Taiwan, he should ask for the last three. But, as he says; ".....you guys round up some money and I'll give you guys the nuts again like I always do. "

Oh yeah, please crack a few eggs while you're there....... Wear your red shoes for power.

Last edited:

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Play actually starts today. I play my first match at 12:50, so that is 12:50am for you. It is round robin so I have two matches today and three tomorrow.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Play actually starts today. I play my first match at 12:50, so that is 12:50am for you. It is round robin so I have two matches today and three tomorrow.

come on fatty you have not been on here for a while.
how can i ask the pro about my break.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
My first day was awful. I lost two matches. One of them I should have won. The next day, I lost my first match and won my last two. It wasn't enough to get me into the next round. All of the American hope is on Monica.

And your break...it still stinks. haha, you asked! Just kidding.

Sarah

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Sarah

maybe he just wants to do it just to do it. i've played people i've got no chance to beat w/way less weight than i really needed just to do it.