What happened to Deanoc?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Somehow I’ve noticed that most of the detractors never inquired about the welfare of Jack’s wife.
I thought that whole situation only came to be well after the first batch was made. I'm just not clear between the illnesses, money back policy and "plays good"...which one makes misrepresenting who was making the cues OK?

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you a fraud?

Tell us you aren’t the justinb386 that was banned under numerous accounts on here.
9ballscorpion,

Why do you put a “haha” emoticon at the bottom of my post.

Answer the question.

Do you think it is funny that banned members sneak back in under aliases?

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought that whole situation only came to be well after the first batch was made. I'm just not clear between the illnesses, money back policy and "plays good"...which one makes misrepresenting who was making the cues OK?

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
I don't think anyone said what Dean was doing was okay, but maybe some of us are thinking that if Dean is sending the proceeds to a fellow forum member in need of cash due to his wife being hospitalized then we might could give him a break on this one. I do hope Jack's wife is okay, I haven't heard anything from Jack in awhile either.

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9ballscorpion,

Answer the question.

Amazing how those who dodge the simplest questions are those who demand answers from others. We're still waiting...

Is DEAN'S fraudulent behavior acceptable?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

JC

Coos Cues
Amazing how those who dodge the simplest questions are those who demand answers from others. We're still waiting...

Is DEAN'S fraudulent behavior acceptable?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Yes his behavior was within the borders of ok

9ballscorpion

9ballscorpion,

Answer the question.

I am sorry. Please relax.

You got me. I plead guilty, your honor.

I am not here to cause any trouble.

Lets not make this about me.

I never deceived, or ripped anyone off on here.

I just asked a lot of questions.

And yeah, many times I was really broke, and put up WTB ads, looking to buy a pool cue, for whatever I had to spend at the time. It was not a con game though (honestly). I just wanted a cue to shoot with, because I was without a cue at the time. Yeah, I know, it has always been a regular thing with me.

I would never attempt to deceive anyone, and con them into buying something, based on a lie.

Just love talking about pool cues, and other pool related topics.

Last edited:

9ballscorpion

Are you a fraud?

Tell us you aren’t the justinb386 that was banned under numerous accounts on here.

Yes, banned for being previously banned, many times over and over again. I never did anything wrong though. I never broke any forum rules, other then creating a new name, so that I could talk about pool related topics, on the only popular pool forum in existence.

Maybe try this. Create a public post on the Main section, and ask if Justinb386 ever ripped anyone off on here, or deceived anyone.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
"I just wanted a cue to shoot with, because I was without a cue îat the time..."

And when you received a nice cue, at a very charitable price, you did not hesitate to flip it for a handsome profit.

Splitting hairs on the definition of deception.

Kato

Yes, banned for being previously banned, many times over and over again. I never did anything wrong though. I never broke any forum rules, other then creating a new name, so that I could talk about pool related topics, on the only popular pool forum in existence.

Maybe try this. Create a public post on the Main section, and ask if Justinb386 ever ripped anyone off on here, or deceived anyone.
Does it bother anyone else as to how many people out there do not know the difference between then and than?!

9ballscorpion

"I just wanted a cue to shoot with, because I was without a cue îat the time..."

And when you received a nice cue, at a very charitable price, you did not hesitate to flip it for a handsome profit.

Splitting hairs on the definition of deception.

Okay, here we go again. A nice member sold me a new Helmstetter for $50, and a few months later, I had to resell it for personal reasons, and got around $150 out of it. That was around 7 years ago.

If he had told me that the cue was a loaner for example, then I would know that I could never sell the cue, and would have to eventually send it back, but that was not the case. Did he sell me the cue on the condition that I had to hold onto it forever? No.

I have never been able to hold onto anything of value in my entire life. Yeah, I know, that is pathetic. Does that make me a horrible person? Did I buy the cue with the intention of flipping it for a profit? The answer is no.

As pathetic as I am though, at least I can honestly say that I never tried to deceive, or rip anyone off though. And I would never attempt to sell an item with a description that was not 100% true, to my knowledge.

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I was just pointing out your hypocrisy of calling people a fraud.

You are here under fraudulent circumstances, unless management pardoned you.

I never advocated for you, or anybody, to be banned.

9ballscorpion

I was just pointing out your hypocrisy of calling people a fraud.

You are here under fraudulent circumstances, unless management pardoned you.

I never advocated for you, or anybody, to be banned.

Okay, so creating a new forum name so that I can post makes me a Fraud?

If only AZB were not the only popular English language pool forum on the net.

All the members over on the Snooker forum are super friendly about answering any and all questions.

Last edited:

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member

On facebook, our real names, and faces can be seen to the public. Actually, that is not true, most people on facebook do not post an actual picture of themselves. But on here, people can hide under any name they want to call themselves, and talk all kinds of shit to anyone they want to, and get away with almost anything, and they are immune from ever getting banned.
Creating multiple user names is explicitly forbidden under forum rules and many people have gotten banned for it. IMO the reason you were banned was that people thought you made too many threads, and they were too lazy or stupid to use the ignore function. The begging/flipping didn’t help either. Some users have gotten away with aliases, because they provided value to the forum and people liked them. It seems you have a knack for pissing people off so I think that may not help you...Just to be clear I’m not, nor have I ever advocated for banning you. I think a lot of people on this forum can be big babies when it comes to dissenting opinions, yet they are very tolerant of actually harmful behaviour like fraud, doxing, threats etc.

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If only AZB were not the only popular English language pool forum on the net.

All the members over on the Snooker forum are super friendly about answering any and all questions.
Fraud is defined by the management, not me.

I did not write the rules.

9ballscorpion

Creating multiple user names is explicitly forbidden under forum rules and many people have gotten banned for it. IMO the reason you were banned was that people thought you made too many threads, and they were too lazy or stupid to use the ignore function. The begging/flipping didn’t help either. Some users have gotten away with aliases, because they provided value to the forum and people liked them. It seems you have a knack for pissing people off so I think that may not help you...Just to be clear I’m not, nor have I ever advocated for banning you. I think a lot of people on this forum can be big babies when it comes to dissenting opinions, yet they are very tolerant of actually harmful behaviour like fraud, doxing, threats etc.

I never created multiple user names.

I never begged.

I noted that I had no cue, and I noted the amount of money that I had to buy one. Is that begging?

I never purchased cues for the purpose of flipping them either. People can believe whatever they want though.

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, you can have your own opinion on what the meaning of Fraud is.
OK.

The rules say you can only have one account with one name.

Your one account was banned.

You created a new account in order to skirt the rules...multiple times.

You are a fraud account.

You are posting as though you are a different person.

You are a fraud.

Ratamon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If someone apologizes, people are more likely to forgive and forget.

If someone has so much pride that they actually come back and say "I do not apologize" then society usually snaps back at them.

Nothing tough about it.

That’s probably fair. However, same as pt109, I prefer to look at the wider picture here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk