What happened to Deanoc?

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justinb386 can't handle a Jackpot.

Too much cue for him!

:)
Justin B can handle a Jackpot about the same as you can handle a question. Spin a thread into 20 pages of a tangent without ever addressing a direct question you've dodged for the better part of a year.

Do you condone Dean's FRAUDULENT behavior?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a long story I ended up getting some of my money back with the assistance of the police that were local to him.
You didn't answer my question. Did he use the US Mail an if so did you contact the USPIS?

JC

Coos Cues
If he had these cues in hand, it's even worse. If they were drop-shipped, then he would be able to claim ignorance. Flawed and hollow cues, hand-selected to screw the customer.

You cried about a refund harder than a customer who actually got screwed. Even your cuemakers asked you to chill, talk about a dead horse.

Keep riding the Dean bench though, it's ok, as the gif said.
Just thought I would remind you of the log in your eye.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Just thought I would remind you of the log in your eye.
It's ok that you're still crying about something, you're whining about Dean's treatment too.

A delicate snowflake, I'll spare your sensibilities from further anguish

Rodney

hot7339
Silver Member
I am pretty sure Dean had to eat the cost on that Tasc. Last I heard it never made its way back home. A true Jackpot of a cue for $600.00, there didn't seem to be any consternation regarding the maker.
I was always under the impression that it was just a marketing scheme. If you buy a jackpot, maybe I’ll accidentally send you a more expensive cue...

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
If you believe the Tascarella incident happened, I’ve got some great real estate offerings in the bridge segment for you. Wake up people, how many times can a person lie before every thing he said gets reexamined. Look, obviously Dean isn't anywhere near as bad as some people who've been on this forum before. I don't think he's the kind of guy who'd push his mother down the stairs for 5 bucks, just that if he told me the sky was blue, I'd have to double and quadruple check, that's all.
I think it's at least as likely that it never happened or he misplaced it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure it never happened, and that he said it did for the purpose of hyping his cues and keeping threads going on the main forum.

JC

Coos Cues
If you believe the Tascarella incident happened, I’ve got some great real estate offerings in the bridge segment for you. Wake up people, how many times can a person lie before every thing he said gets reexamined. Look, obviously Dean isn't anywhere near as bad as some people who've been on this forum before. I don't think he's the kind of guy who'd push his mother down the stairs for 5 bucks, just that if he told me the sky was blue, I'd have to double and quadruple check, that's all.

I'm pretty sure it never happened, and that he said it did for the purpose of hyping his cues and keeping threads going on the main forum.
Pretty sure Dean hasn't misplaced a nickle in his life. The chances of him sending out a tasc instead of a jackpot are about the same as your chances of winning the lottery twice this week.

Still doesn't make him a villain or a scoundrel.