What MD really did....In London after MCup

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
As Homer Simpson once said...or was it Jessica Simpson? Wait, maybe it was OJ Simpson...

Doh!

You know, I'm certainly not picking sides or defending anyone in particular, but has anyone ever considered that what Mike said about ABP or ADT or ABCDEFG or whatever they are called, might actually have been true?

It's like dude said in the Breakfast Club..." The chicks can't hold da smoke "

Of course they are gonna be pissed if you dis their man. What else is new.
I'm not recommending that anyone piss off anyone else's women, cuz that's a bad idea no matter how you slice it but damn, you have to know that pissing off a woman doesn't take a whole hell of a lot. He could have said something as simple as " nine west shoes blow" and got the same reaction. LoL

Yall need Jesus is what ya need.

Later.

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After he dogged it in almost every match in the end when it was over after the closing ceremony, me, shane and mike walked back to the hotel. the 3 of us were talking about the Mcup, shots, matchs etc. I asked MD if I could crash in his room(he was rooming with Shane) I didnt have a room key for my room and my back hurt like hell. I didnt know where the girls were at with the key. So i was going to their room for a few minutes.

In the elevator MD said "I dont ever want to play in one of these again" to which I replied "I'd give my left nut to play good enough to be here". Shane shrugged off, he is cool. Shane said "Get a room key from the desk for your room". ok good idea, I rode back down ALONE in the elevator, got a key(I didnt have ID) they gave me a key anyways. Nobody was in the room(Denis, Denis's friend and CJ and the girls were all gone) I laid down alone and fell asllep.

Then I wake up and there is MD there talking to JA's wife AND my wife Kelly(14 years not one argument), it was getting loud, the girls were very upset. I couldnt figure out what the hell was going on, i just wanted to sleep. MD was tilting out on something, I know it wasnt a happy conversation-BUT THERE IS ZERO DOUBT IT WENT DOWN, I WAS IN THE ROOM!!!!!! With the 2 girls and MD, it pissed me off i couldn't sleep anymore. It ended about when i woke up which was a minute after I hear the noise-Wonder why MD did have the ball's to keep talking after I wake up. And then he leaves shortly after. I guess he cant fade me....

MD can deny all he said or what happened, however afterwards I found out he disrespected my girl and JA's wife. I woke up shortly afterwards and the girls were all fired up sand MD bails out. I asked the girls what was all said, he was knocking ABP and JA as person and the Mcup-probably because he lost it for America and couldnt stand it.

Was there a doubt SVB would have lost to Daz in the last match had MD not lost???? No knock on Daz(he is a great champion and I respect him very highly, he is good for the sport) I just think SVB had his number that night, back to the problem here,

This upset the girls who really dont know the politics of pool, he was knocking JA personally and the girls we defending JA and got flustered. I found this later on after we all left London and Kelly told what happened. I'm triple hot to this day and havent seen MD yet to sort him put personally...

I have no professional reputation to protect, like JA. I dont care who thinks what about me, or who says what etc. i got mine;) So I can say what I want without any thing to sweat, Pro players cant do that, i suppose being a C player has its benefits.....

MD is a liar and i have wrote him off as a friend, he stayed with me for 6 weeks at my house in Vegas a few years ago, we were friends at one time I stood for him when the $3000 went missing(I still stand by him on that).

However he is dead to me as is Cleary another "****".......well I said it yesterday, they both are, and Mr Wilson was not happy about what I said, i'm on thin ice around here. And again I apologize everyone for name calling, except for who it was intended for. I had to cool off and set record straight. If that costs me AZB then it just does.

However I will trade my AZB privileges to protect my girl 8 days a week!!! The reason I got so hot is because you NEVER BRING THE GIRLS INTO BIZ!!! anyone with a ounce of brains would know that, but nope MD was singing like a bird and upsetting the girls while i'm sleepinjg on the couch, i wake up he shuts up, nuff said. I didnt say anything before because I didnt want to draw attention to JA in anyway shape of form, I thought it just end, but MD decided to keep it going and now i'm in the mix, he took private TXT mesages and made them public, thats a traitor. But now that its out I'm talking., and set the record straight. once and for all.

Word up. I protect my girl at ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just how did you "protect my girl". By almost telling about something that happened how many months ago? So you got woken up and then said nothing.

It's like dude said in the Breakfast Club..." The chicks can't hold da smoke "

Of course they are gonna be pissed if you dis their man. What else is new.
I'm not recommending that anyone piss off anyone else's women, cuz that's a bad idea no matter how you slice it but damn, you have to know that pissing off a woman doesn't take a whole hell of a lot.

I would also suggest the partners of professional sportsmen/women are not best placed to reason with. They will only hear one side of the story and lack objective experience. Frankly, they are a complete irrelevance and their views should be discounted immediately.

Think about it.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I would also suggest the partners of professional sportsmen/women are not best placed to reason with. They will only hear one side of the story and lack objective experience. Frankly, they are a complete irrelevance and their views should be discounted immediately.

Think about it.

And to be fair, since most of us weren't there, or were asleep, we really don't know how the conversation started, who initiated it, who brought up the ABP, and who may have steered the discussion.

It seems that many here assume that MD went after the girls about this, and he might have. But h may very well have not, either. It may very well have come up in the middle of an otherwise innocent conversation. MD might have simply been too honest in his opinion.

And it might have been as many insinuate. Or any of a thousand other possible scenarios.

All I know is the whole thing is rather unfortunate, and how it is being handled now is, too.

Mickey Qualls

You study the watch......
Silver Member
Just marking my spot...

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
Try writing a reality show

After he dogged it in almost every match in the end when it was over after the closing ceremony, me, shane and mike walked back to the hotel. the 3 of us were talking about the Mcup, shots, matchs etc. I asked MD if I could crash in his room(he was rooming with Shane) I didnt have a room key for my room and my back hurt like hell. I didnt know where the girls were at with the key. So i was going to their room for a few minutes.

In the elevator MD said "I dont ever want to play in one of these again" to which I replied "I'd give my left nut to play good enough to be here". Shane shrugged off, he is cool. Shane said "Get a room key from the desk for your room". ok good idea, I rode back down ALONE in the elevator, got a key(I didnt have ID) they gave me a key anyways. Nobody was in the room(Denis, Denis's friend and CJ and the girls were all gone) I laid down alone and fell asllep.

Then I wake up and there is MD there talking to JA's wife AND my wife Kelly(14 years not one argument), it was getting loud, the girls were very upset. I couldnt figure out what the hell was going on, i just wanted to sleep. MD was tilting out on something, I know it wasnt a happy conversation-BUT THERE IS ZERO DOUBT IT WENT DOWN, I WAS IN THE ROOM!!!!!! With the 2 girls and MD, it pissed me off i couldn't sleep anymore. It ended about when i woke up which was a minute after I hear the noise-Wonder why MD did have the ball's to keep talking after I wake up. And then he leaves shortly after. I guess he cant fade me....

MD can deny all he said or what happened, however afterwards I found out he disrespected my girl and JA's wife. I woke up shortly afterwards and the girls were all fired up sand MD bails out. I asked the girls what was all said, he was knocking ABP and JA as person and the Mcup-probably because he lost it for America and couldnt stand it.

Was there a doubt SVB would have lost to Daz in the last match had MD not lost???? No knock on Daz(he is a great champion and I respect him very highly, he is good for the sport) I just think SVB had his number that night, back to the problem here,

This upset the girls who really dont know the politics of pool, he was knocking JA personally and the girls we defending JA and got flustered. I found this later on after we all left London and Kelly told what happened. I'm triple hot to this day and havent seen MD yet to sort him put personally...

I have no professional reputation to protect, like JA. I dont care who thinks what about me, or who says what etc. i got mine;) So I can say what I want without any thing to sweat, Pro players cant do that, i suppose being a C player has its benefits.....

MD is a liar and i have wrote him off as a friend, he stayed with me for 6 weeks at my house in Vegas a few years ago, we were friends at one time I stood for him when the $3000 went missing(I still stand by him on that).

However he is dead to me as is Cleary another "****".......well I said it yesterday, they both are, and Mr Wilson was not happy about what I said, i'm on thin ice around here. And again I apologize everyone for name calling, except for who it was intended for. I had to cool off and set record straight. If that costs me AZB then it just does.

However I will trade my AZB privileges to protect my girl 8 days a week!!! The reason I got so hot is because you NEVER BRING THE GIRLS INTO BIZ!!! anyone with a ounce of brains would know that, but nope MD was singing like a bird and upsetting the girls while i'm sleepinjg on the couch, i wake up he shuts up, nuff said. I didnt say anything before because I didnt want to draw attention to JA in anyway shape of form, I thought it just end, but MD decided to keep it going and now i'm in the mix, he took private TXT mesages and made them public, thats a traitor. But now that its out I'm talking., and set the record straight. once and for all.

Word up. I protect my girl at ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are KING OF THE DRAMA QUEENS

Reactions: mia

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Think about it.

Uh, I wouldn't quite go that far. :nono:

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
And just how did you "protect my girl". By almost telling about something that happened how many months ago? So you got woken up and then said nothing.

Exactly. That story made absolutely no sense and he didn't even say what they were talking about.

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
It gets old, 15 min of fame is over

Exactly...He should have got up and slapped the crap out of Dechaine. If he didn't know what happened until he got back to the U.S. he should wait until he sees him and slap the cheeseburger down his throat.
Instead of coming on here and writing a Drama Reality Show.
Best part is saying that Mike has no balls and can't fade him, I think the balls are on the other foot.

Poolshootindon

Registered Pool Offender
Silver Member
3 replies and counting

Yeah, and each level becomes more pointless and banal than the last.

Someone said something about someone and woke someone else up. Big wow.

Ron.. For someone who thinks this is "pointless and banal" you sure have a lot of opinions.

Just let it go and maybe the thread will die and you wont have to be upset over the contents of this thread and you can find something else to complain about.

Don :thumbup:

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
What I'm reading here is...

Mike got into a debate that led to raised voices, but you didn't hear any of it.
So we have no idea if it was really offensive or if this was just a case of people
getting mildly heated during an argument, which happens all the time
even when neither person bears the other ill will.

Why not ask your wife exactly what he said and repeat it here?
You've already decided it's ok to publicly blast mike.
So you shouldn't have cold feet about repeating the words that led to that decision.

Just another observation, you seem like a good guy but have some 1950's thinking about women.
"NEVER BRING GIRLS INTO THE BIZ"
Did you get that from the Sopranos or something?
Women aren't children. They can handle a discussion about pro pool without fainting and weeping.

RShellhouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What I'm reading here is...

Just another observation, you seem like a good guy but have some 1950's thinking about women.
"NEVER BRING GIRLS INTO THE BIZ"
Did you get that from the Sopranos or something?
Women aren't children. They can handle a discussion about pro pool without fainting and weeping.

I believe he is referring to the old adage of you can argue all you like but you leave families out of it....taking a shot at someones wife,kid, or family was generally considered "off limits"

You could badmouth the man all you wanted...call his wife a name and even his worst enemy would tell say you were out of line...

R

Reactions: JAM

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I think MG's action has less to do with supporting Mike and more to do with taking a shot at the ABP.

That's just the tip of this out of control dramatical iceberg.

This whole crap-fest kicked into high gear with BB. IMO, it's less @ protecting "the girls" (no disrespect intended) and more @ industry people protecting their economics while cronies pick sides.

The divide right now is at fever pitch. 10 squirrels fighting over 5 nuts in a game we all have deep passion for. Very emotional and very unfortunate. Just the nature of this cyclical beast until some entity can pull this together. JMHO

KK9 <-- pool will go on! It's not the end of the world!

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
man this place has lost it's collective mind lately. It's like a bunch of old spinster Aunts *****ing and moaning about every single thing they see or hear. Does anyone actually play anymore or is it more rewarding to just stir up shit day in and day out with a keyboard? All this grandstanding and self aggrandizing is pretty ridonkulous.

Last edited:

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread is meaningless without pictures of texts.

Koop - demands pics!!! Dammit!

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Cleary, MD, and you are all valuable members of AzBilliards Discussion Forum. I actually enjoy reading each contribution made by all three of you, even though I might not be in agreement sometimes.

you left out JA -

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
If you had as much respect for people as you do for a burger the size of MD head, you might actually be an ok guy cleary :D

just kidding around cleary and having fun ;)

Primo, people who know me personally know I'm a good person with a good heart. I'm a good friend to people and I care for the good of pool because it's a game I enjoy playing it and have a lot of friends who make a living playing it. I'm not looking to make friends but also not looking to make enemies. I've always respected Johnny as a player and Im sure he's a nice guy. I should have just stayed out of it because I don't need the headaches. I came home from work the other day after all this internet bullshit.. I looked at my loving wife and my 5 year old daughter and thought... 'this is all that matters'.

I don't make a living in pool and I respect anyone who does.