What Pool Hall is in this photo?

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Come on all you Diamond lovers out there....what room this is?

Thanks in advance..

Attachments

• NoExcuse.jpg
    NoExcuse.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 832
Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
You could call Diamond and ask them.
Are you hoping that the girl on the right might be there?

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It kinda reminds me of a place up US-59 north of Houston. I only went there once years ago. They were hosting a pool tournament sponsored by a rock station on the radio.

They held a raffle for a custom motorcycle that night. They had a lower area in the back and stairs that led to more tables above.

I can't remember the name but I remember it faced the east toward the freeway. I wish I would have won that motorcycle.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
It kinda reminds me of a place up US-59 north of Houston. I only went there once years ago. They were hosting a pool tournament sponsored by a rock station on the radio.

They held a raffle for a custom motorcycle that night. They had a lower area in the back and stairs that led to more tables above.

I can't remember the name but I remember it faced the east toward the freeway. I wish I would have won that motorcycle.

Funny I ask about a pool hall and it ends up I know exactly which pool hall you mention. It was Barney's Billiard Saloon. hahaha

Cheers

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know much about photo shop, but I think if it was all the Tables would have had the same color cloth? Just a guess.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know much about photoshop, but I think if it was all the tables would have had the same color cloth? Just a guess.

JG-in-KY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Garage Billiards in Marion Indiana. Saw it in Billiards Digest best rooms of 2010.

gordml

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used to work in a pool room.
Part of the job - at least 5 times a day I would have to ask people like her "Would you please not sit on the table?"

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Thank god that girl is photoshopped on there. I don't care how skinny she is, you don't let 'em sit on the tables.

I guess they already ID'd this one... the gas pump reminded me of this joint: http://gocarpool.com/index.htm