Whatever happened to propoolvideo.com?

Joe Rogan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was a great website with some awesome matches on it and very good commentary too.
They had a ton of good stuff there. Anyone know what happened to it?

selftaut

straight pool nut
Silver Member
I think it started off as a hobby type thing and became a liability financialy and time consuming as well. I am sure he needed to move it to a decent dedicated server at $300 a month or so because of bandwidth usage with no real means of income from the site. I think he had to make a decision to run with it as a business and charge a fee somehow, or just let it go.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
It sucks that it's down, Joe. Looks like Jorge either doesn't have the time t o film anymore or maybe the costs weren't worth it. I liked how the matches had all the fluff edited out, between shots. It appeals to my ADD nature, lol.

Eric

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
yeah it sucks that proopoolvideo went the way of the dodo, the passenger pigeon, and the way of the nickel beer night (there was a bar around here that did that on wednesdays and it friggin sweet)

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Propoolvideo.com

I loved that site. Watched it everyday. The commentary was great. 1000x's better than youtube. I hope it comes back.

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
Joe,

I have saved almost all of his videos. i will send you a list of what I have when I get off my lazy A$$. I dont know if I can email them (they are huge) but I can put them on a disc for ya. PM me if you want.

JON