AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know the value of this cue?

Level 7 A/H-37 "Galaxie"
ADAMS.jpg

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I'm just guessing - maybe $500 mint - Jayman knows Adam, I would suggest contacting him.

Chris

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
when times were good 98% cond. = $1,165 / 90% = $865 / 70% = $540
These are out of the blue book 3rd edition. Hope that helps.

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blue Book???

You can pretty much cut any value you get out of the Blue Book in half in a good market..This one is NOT Good! IMO

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Anyone know the value of this cue?

Level 7 A/H-37 "Galaxie"
View attachment 184257

This is very nicely executed cue that has a butt load on work in it. The forearm splice alone would not be attempted by many cue makers today, it is just that dificult to do. The inlays are really really beautiful and in the ones I have are very nicely executed.

However, with that said these cues do not command the value they should and I doubt they ever will. This is directly due to the fact that they were made in Japan and the stigma of that over shadows all the work that went into building them. If these cues were made by a USA company such as Palmer they would sell for $2000 to $4000 with out a doubt, because this design equals any that was ever made in the USA or anywhere for that matter.

JIMO

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is very nicely executed cue that has a butt load on work in it. The forearm splice alone would not be attempted by many cue makers today, it is just that dificult to do. The inlays are really really beautiful and in the ones I have are very nicely executed.

However, with that said these cues do not command the value they should and I doubt they ever will. This is directly due to the fact that they were made in Japan and the stigma of that over shadows all the work that went into building them. If these cues were made by a USA company such as Palmer they would sell for $2000 to $4000 with out a doubt, because this design equals any that was ever made in the USA or anywhere for that matter.

JIMO

Jim,

you're absolutely right, and besides Adam has been re-making some of the old models thus killing the collector market. Now the factory is being moved to China or so I hear.

Mario

Clark_the_Shark

Has 9-Ball-itis
Silver Member
This thread is not a review. It has been moved from the review section. Please review the rules before posting there again.