Where iz the big Bonus Ball news that Nostra-Fatboy was predicting???

APA7

STRAIGHT POOL SUPERMAN
Silver Member
What happened to the "big announcement about Bonus Ball in 2-3 weeks" that us peons that R not in the know like Fatboy iz?

I thought all we had to do waz wait until the middle of August for info that only a few special peeps like Fatboy know?

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
What happened to the "big announcement about Bonus Ball in 2-3 weeks" that us peons that R not in the know like Fatboy iz?

I thought all we had to do waz wait until the middle of August for info that only a few special peeps like Fatboy know?

Pretty sure this was addressed a while ago. More waiting. You can't always iron out the kinks of a multi million dollar deal in 2-3 weeks i guess...

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty sure this was addressed a while ago. More waiting. You can't always iron out the kinks of a multi million dollar deal in 2-3 weeks i guess...

ahahaha-If there is a multi million dollar deal, someone else is going broke.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Careful Mr. APA7 you might get moved down to a 6 if you're not careful.....oh wait that might be a good thing. In that case they might make you the first 8.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I was going to cash in my GIC and re mortgage my house.

Then I said, "Nah, better off spent on table time and beer".
And fishing isn't a cheap hobby either. Both the truck and boat keep me broke in gas money.

Maybe thats what Fat Boy was talking about.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Apparently everything is proceeding along ... just check their website. The real curious thing is that for weeks upon weeks all the matches have resulted in 0-0 ties. Wow, who would have thunk? UFB ... :kma:

sopadre

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bogas Ball has the same odds of ever returning as ELVIS=0 ..... but don't let reality get in your way,send me 100 dollars for 2 front row seats and I will reserve them for you.

APA7

STRAIGHT POOL SUPERMAN
Silver Member
Bogas Ball has the same odds of ever returning as ELVIS=0 ..... but don't let reality get in your way,send me 100 dollars for 2 front row seats and I will reserve them for you.

Has any1 seen Elvis??? :eek: