Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
This may sound strange, but I had no idea he could really play pool.

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
I lived in seattle for 30 yrs. He would only play straight pool and I may have seen him gamble once. I think Harry P may have beat him.
He did have a hall in kent but it didnt get much business so he charged 5 or 10 bucks to get in and you could play for hours or til close, but I dont remember. So single moms that had a hot date would just go by and drop their kids off and give em a saw buck. Much cheaper than a baby sitter, so he was running a day care center. No pool players ever.
He was also partners in another place in renton, wa. I was not a match made in heaven so the snake got bought out by the other snake.
He can bench press 675 lbs. and has a 19 3/4" neck and wears a size 2 hat.

Idaho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard the same stories about his championships in Europe when he watched Reverend set up my table. I’m not sure, though. We played two games and he couldn’t run three balls. Sad that he was on here a day ago and still has the OP’s money and rails with no response. What a cull..

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
old tech's retirement

I take it you played Aw a game or two?

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt, Jack could play, he had rails.

Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, with rails, married Miss O. Needeep They had one son, Jack.
In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt. They all had Gold Crowns with rails.

Against her parents' objections, Deap Schitt married her cousin Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.
Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and, because her kids were living with them, she kicked them out for a table with no rails and she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock with table and rails.
Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chick N. Schitt, you'd be nervous without rails.

Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony, they had a Gold Crown at the reception, it had no rails.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.
The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt. There is something about this Italian gal, last time I wrote like this I had pasta, this time I will be having pizza then play with my rails, they have a table.

Now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt," you can correct them.

Mighty fine! The whole schitt thing always reminds me of Merle. Merle was a real time computer tech who had been around from the days of flip open logic gates and ten meg hard drives the size of big file cabinets. Tubes in computers. Merle had seen it all, done it all, didn't have a lot of respect for most other tech's. His most common put down was that somebody didn't know jack schitt. When he retired the crew presented him with a cap. As would be expected it said, "I know jack schitt!"

I appreciate and miss the grumpy old men. Guess I'll fill one set of shoes 'bout any time now!

Hu

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Holy Schitt

The Nun?

Boy could she play.

She could whoop em on Saturday and make em weep on Sunday morning.

She had two sisters, together they were the Three Sisters, Faith, Charity and Hope. OP had faith that he would get the job done, he was hoping to play this year and in the end, looks like the charity will get er done. Anyone wonder who the OP really is?

Holy's older sister had a daughter, she fell under the description of "Maynards theory on diminishing distances." She would walk in and people would run the other way.

Her name was Baaaaaaaad Shitt, stay away.

She had a cousin, "Stepped In" was the name, you could say she licked a lot of boots but really, she had a lot of soul.

The other sisters son? Coolest dude you ever met, real laid back and could play pool with anyone, he grew up with a table that had rails. Nothing rattles him, he's always there to help others and he could care less about the money he gets from it all.

You would never believe his name, it was.

GOOD SHITT.