Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

johnnyaims

Registered
I hope it all works out for you Johnny. You sound like a man of faith obviously and sometimes people take advantage of your kind knowing you’re likely to ‘turn the other cheek’. Hope this isn’t the case.

Hopefully The Cobra guy sees your post and responds. It seems that’s he posts here several times nearly every single day so it’s strange that he hasn’t responded to your post yet. I’m sure it’s all one big silly misunderstanding.

-end scene.

LOL.

I can guarantee you he has seen it.

He is ignoring it.

Considering eternity, this life is so minuscule.

"As water reflects the face, so one's life reflects the heart". (Prov. 27:19)

RKC?

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Considering eternity, this life is so minuscule.

"As water reflects the face, so one's life reflects the heart". (Prov. 27:19)

RKC?

A star exploded and shot our ingredients through immeasurable time and space which eventually led to us here and now, communicating over invisible channels about whether or not a hairless ape guy really knocked 626 balls into any of 6 pockets positioned around an upholstered stone. Trying to find a guy who has something of yours that is depriving you of joy, sending a message out to the hive to draw him in.

One day the star we live near will die. Our entire existence and experience here, and that of every other strange life form that has made its way, could be lost forever. It’s a strange thing to think about. Our sun won’t explode supernova so what if our planet just sits here looking like mars?

Maybe in a few million or billion of our years our galaxy will mingle with another and mix all our parts back up into the ether. Or maybe we end up close to a black hole and everything gets crammed down to a tiny ball that then explodes out the other side somewhere to create a new place, constantly feeding matter it takes from here, it’s craziness. The mind boggles.

I guess your comment wasn’t about the type of eternity I think of, it’s all good though. Maybe glen likes space theory as well as pool

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A star exploded and shot our ingredients through immeasurable time and space which eventually led to us here and now, communicating over invisible channels about whether or not a hairless ape guy really knocked 626 balls into any of 6 pockets positioned around an upholstered stone. Trying to find a guy who has something of yours that is depriving you of joy, sending a message out to the hive to draw him in.

One day the star we live near will die. Our entire existence and experience here, and that of every other strange life form that has made its way, could be lost forever. It’s a strange thing to think about. Our sun won’t explode supernova so what if our planet just sits here looking like mars?

Maybe in a few million or billion of our years our galaxy will mingle with another and mix all our parts back up into the ether. Or maybe we end up close to a black hole and everything gets crammed down to a tiny ball that then explodes out the other side somewhere to create a new place, constantly feeding matter it takes from here, it’s craziness. The mind boggles.

I guess your comment wasn’t about the type of eternity I think of, it’s all good though. Maybe glen likes space theory as well as pool

That is some deep stuff.

Have you ever pondered that if your aunt had balls she would be your uncle?

That one kept me occupied for days. :thumbup:

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So, like, uh, what's your point?

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is some deep stuff.

Have you ever pondered that if your aunt had balls she would be your uncle?

That one kept me occupied for days. :thumbup:
I was told that if my grand mammy had wheels she'd been a wagon. I'm still rollin' !!!

stevelomako

Love you all!
Silver Member
Glen is helping me finish some cues.

My lathe broke.

Glen figured out how to put a chuck on the rear wheels of his box truck.

We have it jacked up and we’re running the rear wheels at 48 MPH and Glen is running a belt sander in the opposite direction.

The shafts are turning out fine.

Glen is amazing.

The next batch of Jackpott cues should be ready on time thanks to Glen.

Maybe then all you impatient sonsa*****es can get your stuff done.

Or maybe not!!!

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lets not forget about all the MANY, MANY good things Glenn has done for folks and never ask for anything in return. I know he has helped a lot of people in his time.

Most people think "pool table" when they think of Glenn. Well, Glenn has a HUGE heart and has done a great many good deeds over the years and most on here have been on the receiving end of his kindness.

We all know he is always slower to get to things and slower to get em done but, we also know that when he is done with something.....it's perfection at it's best.

One bad experience should not overshadow all the good a man has done.

Glenn, we would like to hear your side of the story sir.

I'll hold judgment back until Glenn has had his say.

I have faith that this will work out.

Jeff

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Glen is helping me finish some cues.

My lathe broke.

Glen figured out how to put a chuck on the rear wheels of his box truck.

We have it jacked up and we’re running the rear wheels at 48 MPH and Glen is running a belt sander in the opposite direction.

The shafts are turning out fine.

Glen is amazing.

The next batch of Jackpott cues should be ready on time thanks to Glen.

Maybe then all you impatient sonsa*****es can get your stuff done.

Or maybe not!!!

LMFAO. I literally just spit out my coffee.

Glenn is an ass, and always has been. He's a wealth of knowledge and craftsmanship; I won't deny that. But I wouldn't let him touch anything of mine for this very reason. This isn't the first time he's lied, cheated, or ignored a customer. But he's the best, right? So he gets away with it.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LMFAO. I literally just spit out my coffee.

Glenn is an ass, and always has been. He's a wealth of knowledge and craftsmanship; I won't deny that. But I wouldn't let him touch anything of mine for this very reason. This isn't the first time he's lied, cheated, or ignored a customer. But he's the best, right? So he gets away with it.

I've only known Glenn since joining AZB in 2016. However, I've met lots and lots of people that praised his work and as you said, his knowledge to do things that most can't.

As for him being, as you put it, an a55....well, most extremely talented people are that way to a point. I think it kinda comes with the territory. Sorta like being confident/cocky and being great at pool. They pretty much go hand in hand.

As far as how many times he has lied to a customer or cheated a customer, I have no idea. As for ignoring someone, I think we've all done that.

I don't believe any of us are perfect but, I do believe we are supposed to strive to be as close to perfect as we can be.

Some are closer to perfect than others but, I don't believe there's enough difference between the two to make a big difference in the end.

I'm sure Glenn has done customers wrong just like everyone has to a certain degree whether it was on purpose or by accident, wrong is wrong.

I'm still holding judgment till I hear the other side of the story.

In the end....as always, no answer is an answer in itself so, if Glenn doesn't chime in at some point, that could be taken as a form of confession IMO...

Jeff

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Lets not forget about all the MANY, MANY good things Glenn has done for folks and never ask for anything in return. I know he has helped a lot of people in his time.

Most people think "pool table" when they think of Glenn. Well, Glenn has a HUGE heart and has done a great many good deeds over the years and most on here have been on the receiving end of his kindness.

We all know he is always slower to get to things and slower to get em done but, we also know that when he is done with something.....it's perfection at it's best.

One bad experience should not overshadow all the good a man has done.

Glenn, we would like to hear your side of the story sir.

I'll hold judgment back until Glenn has had his say.

I have faith that this will work out.

Jeff

WELL SAID!!! I also think there are always 2 sides to a story. I am confident it will all work out. We have in fact been down this road before and it worked out.

TFT

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WELL SAID!!! I also think there are always 2 sides to a story. I am confident it will all work out. We have in fact been down this road before and it worked out.

TFT
Problem here is he checks this site daily so he's full aware of what is going on and what has he said?? C R I C K E T S Nothing. He may be a table wizard but his pr/people-skills are from another century. Can't do this stuff and stay in business. I hope the OP gets his stuff or his $$ back.

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
I've only known Glenn since joining AZB in 2016. However, I've met lots and lots of people that praised his work and as you said, his knowledge to do things that most can't.

As for him being, as you put it, an a55....well, most extremely talented people are that way to a point. I think it kinda comes with the territory. Sorta like being confident/cocky and being great at pool. They pretty much go hand in hand.

As far as how many times he has lied to a customer or cheated a customer, I have no idea. As for ignoring someone, I think we've all done that.

I don't believe any of us are perfect but, I do believe we are supposed to strive to be as close to perfect as we can be.

Some are closer to perfect than others but, I don't believe there's enough difference between the two to make a big difference in the end.

I'm sure Glenn has done customers wrong just like everyone has to a certain degree whether it was on purpose or by accident, wrong is wrong.

I'm still holding judgment till I hear the other side of the story.

In the end....as always, no answer is an answer in itself so, if Glenn doesn't chime in at some point, that could be taken as a form of confession IMO...

Jeff

Well put. While I agree with most everything you've stated, I disagree with the "coming with the territory" or "going hand-in-hand".
Be confident; he's earned that. Again, I wont take anything away from his knowledge or abilities. But, there is a big difference in being confident and the way Glenn treats people. Look at the way he treated the guy who was designing a new ball polisher.
This situation very well may work out, in the end. Like the poster above stated, it has before. The problem I see, is that it DOES keep happening.

Last edited:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
So, like, uh, what's your point?

Well my online neighbor said something like “considering eternity, this life is so minuscule” and if you say something like that while I happen to be thinking about space, I’m liable to go off on a tangent. I can’t help it

johnnyaims

Registered
Well my online neighbor said something like “considering eternity, this life is so minuscule” and if you say something like that while I happen to be thinking about space, I’m liable to go off on a tangent. I can’t help it

Thank you everyone for your thoughts put into words.

As sure as the money that puts the roofs over your heads read's "IN GOD WE TRUST" are the words I've written in this tread.

As JJ87 wrote so descriptively, we all believe and have faith, (it's for certain not a fact) life as we experience it will come to an end. That's why I can say I don't give what I expect in return. I've been provided for and appreciate the SALT of this earth. Glen Hancock is SALTY, and I love him for that.

I don't care what walk of life you're from, one truth that we all can agree upon is, A MAN SHOULD STANDITH BY HIS WORD, especially in our pool playing community, when the ball drops its all we have. As I've stated before in this tread I understand hard and difficult time more than I ever hope to again, I've given Glen that fortitude. As far as patience, seven month past due is long enough. Ken Hash of Classic Billiards advised me to bring my situation to light on AZ, because none of us like to hear stories in our community like the one I've told.

Glen, Brother, with all the LOVE I possess REPENT!!! If I don't ever see my rails again is all right by me, if it brings resolution to your soul. I judge nothing. Every Knee Will Bow And Every Tongue Confess, JESUS IS LORD.

Last edited:

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know, maybe six years ago I said something negative about RKC's business ethics, or lack thereof. I and others made his list on that one. We were told he would never see fit to work on our tables.

I felt so relieved.