Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Some dickhead sends me a private message accusing me of being Glen. It takes all kinds, I guess.

You are completely unlike Glen. You actually asked us for help. I guess you're Irish but not in Ireland, correct?

Come on Glen, send this guy his rails back. If you don't give them back, you ARE a crook.

Last edited:

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Ya'll Give ole Glenn a break. He just needs time for those key board blisters to heal, and he'ii be good as new.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LMFAO. I literally just spit out my coffee.

Glenn is an ass, and always has been. He's a wealth of knowledge and craftsmanship; I won't deny that. But I wouldn't let him touch anything of mine for this very reason. This isn't the first time he's lied, cheated, or ignored a customer. But he's the best, right? So he gets away with it.

This is the pool ethic. Establish a reputation and the you can screw people left right and upside down and the defenders will come out and defend indefensible business practices.

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are completely unlike Glen. You actually asked us for help. I guess you're Irish but not in Ireland, correct?

Thanks. I'm of Irish descent, born in NYC. Recently became an Irish citizen (dual US/Irish).

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Thanks. I'm of Irish descent, born in NYC. Recently became an Irish citizen (dual US/Irish).

That's terrific - it's a really fantastic country with the nicest people. I like the idea of us reconnecting to our home countries. My brother and our wives went back to my grandparent's mountain village in Italy, a fairly small town, and damned if our family name wasn't all over the place and pretty well known. I never felt so good, so right or so at home, as I did in Sulmona, Abruzzo Italy. I never thought about becoming a dual citizen, but I sure like the idea. Congratulations on obtaining your Irish citizenship.

That being said, cough up the rails RKC!

Last edited:

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's terrific - it's a really fantastic country with the nicest people. I like the idea of us reconnecting to our home countries. My brother and our wives went back to my grandparent's mountain village in Italy, a fairly small town, and damned if our family name wasn't all over the place and pretty well known. I never felt so good, so right or so at home, as I did in Sulmona, Abruzzo Italy. I never thought about becoming a dual citizen, but I sure like the idea. Congratulations on obtaining your Irish citizenship.

That being said, cough up the rails RKC!

Thanks very much for the kind words. I love Italy, Italian culture and cuisine, and the people. I've been there several times, and have a couple of Italian guys working for me now.

I understand it's possible to attain Italian citizenship, though perhaps more difficult than is the case with Ireland.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks very much for the kind words. I love Italy, Italian culture and cuisine, and the people. I've been there several times, and have a couple of Italian guys working for me now.

I understand it's possible to attain Italian citizenship, though perhaps more difficult than is the case with Ireland.
A friend of mine here in Birmingham, Anthony LaRussa, recently obtained dual citizenship for Italy. He travels there pretty often.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's going on seven months since Glen Hancock took my GC3 rails and my $1750.00 dollars. Six months since our agreed apon time/date to have my pool table rebuild finished, and to many broken promises and no communication in between to list in this post. I sit here in disbelief. I can't believe I'm having to bring this issue to light publicly, and in no way do I intend to slander Glen, but he has left me no choice. I've been patient, I understand as well as I ever hope too, hard and difficult times, but at this point I'd be a fool for not asking for your help. I just want my rails back so I can move forward.

Can someone tell me where I can find Glen Hancock?

I thought I’d let you know that Jerimy Chambers make a complete new top with current specs for Gold Crowns if you end up needed some rails

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I thought I’d let you know that Jerimy Chambers make a complete new top with current specs for Gold Crowns if you end up needed some rails

Since Glen can't do or won't do the job, Glen should send Jeremy the rails and refund the customer's $1700.

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I say this with true sincerity Y'all need to give Mr. Glenn a break, he needs to charge in advance of all the work he does so that he can feed the huge ego that he has so that he can jump in to a closet and put on his tights and cape to fly all around saving pool single handedly! He could be in saving mode for Netflix, promoting his glue, and buying out half of Diamond tables so that pool can survive long after he is gone, and in fact he could be sitting for the artist that will create the bronze statue of him also now as everyone is bad mouthing the dude so give him a break will Ya.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I beg to differ. Aramith makes their Premier ball set in the following sizes:
It was a joke. It is based on a recent conversation with Glen in a thread in which he said I was a dunce and a nincompoop for claiming that any size other than 2 1/4 existed for pool. That was after I had produced a Brunswick catalog with sizes up to 2 5/16 and of course down to 2".

You need to keep up.:grin: Here you go: https://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=6568860&postcount=28

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some dickhead sends me a private message accusing me of being Glen. It takes all kinds, I guess.

Some dickhead called me out on a thread and accused me of being Mexican Ronnie (Ron Rosas)

My alter ego players better pool than yours...and didn't ripoff anyone's rails either!

fishless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I say this with true sincerity Y'all need to give Mr. Glenn a break, he needs to charge in advance of all the work he does so that he can feed the huge ego that he has so that he can jump in to a closet and put on his tights and cape to fly all around saving pool single handedly! He could be in saving mode for Netflix, promoting his glue, and buying out half of Diamond tables so that pool can survive long after he is gone, and in fact he could be sitting for the artist that will create the bronze statue of him also now as everyone is bad mouthing the dude so give him a break will Ya.

This whole situation could likely be resolved with a little arm wrestling.

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I sent my wifes jewels to a jeweler I would expect them back, same with lawnmower, and my 66 GTO., and I would get them back with problems solved in an agreed on time. Unless I was using this Cobra guy to fix 'em. Then that's were the shit comes in sometimes causing otherwise good folks to go to jail.
Where I'm from these folks are known as no-account, sorry, lying sacks of country shit. The folks taking up for him do you also take up for other trades doing the same; example Carpenter takes $35,000.00 for up front and materials then just moseys on to another town without another thought about the $35,000.00 customer. Basically the same thing. Those that don't agree are doing something similar or either wanting to. IMO

Last edited: