Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen is playing like he's not here, but you can bet money he is "glued" to this thread and what is being posted.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he'll be baaaack

He may be fixing up them rails right now and pop back in all of a sudden with some kind of far-fetched story in an attempt to redeem himself.

"Well, I was working diligently on them rails, day and night, and had them PERFECT. Did you hear that, man? I mean PERFECT."

"THEN, all of a sudden, a freaking earthquake hit and I was bowled over and knocked those PERFECT rails up against one of my worlld-famous cans of glue."

"And, lo and behold, they became stuck to the floor. Not in a way that would hurt them, but in a way where it took me until now to get them loose."

"I'm ready to deliver these rails now and show I wasn't lying. I left a little quarter-size bit of glue on the underside of one rails to show I'm on the up and up. If you want I can scrape it off before I deliver them. You know I like delivering stuff in PERFECT condition because I'm RKC, King of the Table."

(In hindsight, I think I've heard this story before or saw the movie.)

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
anticipation.png

Last edited:

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since I made his shit list a few years ago, it doesn't matter. The rest of you can be sure he's making a new list of naysayers and when he does surface he will tell you all to tune your own f'in table. No respect, no recover, no glue.

Thank your lucky stars.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
It's too bad this stuff happens, he does have a wealth of knowledge that he has shared here constantly.

Feel bad for the OP and hope RKC is ok.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will it be a TRUTH series, or just regular fluff?

I will be coming out the the, "Complete and Utter Bullshit" series. It will cover all things pool. Coming out in 2 weeks even, yeah.... thats the ticket. :thumbup:

Included in this series of tomes....

"How to Never Miss a Shot Again! - Aiming system of Champions"

"Unconventional Things you can do to Make Your Equipment WAAAAAAY Better! - Cue Maintenance for Dummies."

"Want to Run Hundreds of Balls? - A Table Gaffing Manual"

"Shoes for Players" - A collaboration with Foot Locker to bring your game up at least 6 balls.

"Tips - What your Tip says About You, and What it Means to Other Players."

"Dont Know What to do with the Ball? Lemme Show Ya" - a Projector system to beat all projector systems. No really. You NEEEEEEEEEED this.

This will be the first of many series I will be unleashing upon the forum first. Then if sales are good, the world. And once I have conquered the world, I will buy all the other continents and make pool their national pastime.

That is how you fix pool amigos :thumbup:

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's going on seven months since Glen Hancock took my GC3 rails and my $1750.00 dollars. Six months since our agreed apon time/date to have my pool table rebuild finished, and to many broken promises and no communication in between to list in this post. I sit here in disbelief. I can't believe I'm having to bring this issue to light publicly, and in no way do I intend to slander Glen, but he has left me no choice. I've been patient, I understand as well as I ever hope too, hard and difficult times, but at this point I'd be a fool for not asking for your help. I just want my rails back so I can move forward.

Can someone tell me where I can find Glen Hancock?

So Johnny, what's the latest? How are things going with Jerimy and your new rails? There are many well-wishers here who would appreciate an "update."

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I will be coming out the the, "Complete and Utter Bullshit" series. It will cover all things pool. Coming out in 2 weeks even, yeah.... thats the ticket. :thumbup:

"Unconventional Things you can do to Make Your Equipment WAAAAAAY Better! - Cue Maintenance for Dummies."

"Shoes for Players" - A collaboration with Foot Locker to bring your game up at least 6 balls.

"Dont Know What to do with the Ball? Lemme Show Ya" - a Projector system to beat all projector systems. No really. You NEEEEEEEEEED this.

This will be the first of many series I will be unleashing upon the forum first. Then if sales are good, the world. And once I have conquered the world, I will buy all the other continents and make pool their national pastime.

:bow-down::bow-down::bow-down:
I am so down! How much will this cost? I need to know all this stuff and more.

johnnyaims

Registered
So Johnny, what's the latest? How are things going with Jerimy and your new rails? There are many well-wishers here who would appreciate an "update."

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for keeping this thread alive.

I still haven't heard anything from Glen. The proverbial ball sit's in his court.

I'm "being still before the LORD and waiting patiently for him; not fretting when wrong carries out their wicked schemes." I'm "refraining from anger and turning from wrath; not fretting -- it leads only to evil." (Psalm 37:7-8)

As far as Jerimy, I haven't touched bases with him in a couple of weeks, but he assured me last time we talked that he'd take care of me as his time allows (which I'm very grateful for, and saddened that he's having to step in for what Glen should make right). I'm very confident Jerimy's fix to my "taken rails" will be more than anything I could have hoped for... And I'm looking forward to sharing photos, with everyone, of his skilled craftsmanship (of course if he deems fit) when my table is complete.

Greatest regards AZB forum!

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Hahaha!

GLEN SET YOUR PROFILE TO INVISIBLE IF YOU ARE GOING TO COME LURK HERE ON AZB!!!!!!!

PS. I wish you no harm dude and I hope you are ok and set the op up soon.

This is bullshit. Tell me, do you condone & therefore support Glenn's actions?
Red rep to you, sir.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Don't forget "How to pick out that perfect cue that hits a TON" :)

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Everyone!

I still haven't heard anything from Glen. The proverbial ball sit's in his court.

I'm "being still before the LORD and waiting patiently for him; not fretting when wrong carries out their wicked schemes." I'm "refraining from anger and turning from wrath; not fretting -- it leads only to evil." (Psalm 37:7-8)

As far as Jerimy, I haven't touched bases with him in a couple of weeks, but he assured me last time we talked that he'd take care of me as his time allows (which I'm very grateful for, and saddened that he's having to step in for what Glen should make right). I'm very confident Jerimy's fix to my "taken rails" will be more than anything I could have hoped for... And I'm looking forward to sharing photos, with everyone, of his skilled craftsmanship (of course if he deems fit) when my table is complete.

Thanks for the update!!

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Everyone!

This is a very good update!

Not because you got your money and rails back, but because you have a great attitude and keep trusting the Lord !!