Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
A cross between sophistication and gangsta land? lol

Nice!

I'm just trying to edumakate the grifted.

then allow me to suggest you PM the OP and spare us of the never ending spectacle of a robin floating like a butterfly as it chirps non-responsive nonsense

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Robin,

Take the wife and kids and go to the beach for a few days. You seem a little.........uh, a little discombobulated. The rest will do you good. The kids could use some quality time with Dad. You know, sand castles and fiddler crabs. And you can tell them stories at bedtime.

Once upon a time there was a set of Rails and that aimed to be renewed....

The moral of the story kiddo's is once you sign a contract it's a done deal, you gotta go through with it,
you're paying for expertise and perfection but it hurts.

After that, "The only way you can get out of it that point is the Sympathy Grift."

If it works, run......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WxfjWnuEno

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The moral of the story kiddo's is once you sign a contract it's a done deal, you gotta go through with it,

After that, "The only way you can get out of it that point is the Sympathy Grift."

If it works, run......

Are you braindead?????????? That moral applies to BOTH sides. It all hinges on the time factor. IF there was a time clause then the OP/buyer was COMPLETELY within his rights to ask for a refund and go elsewhwere. What part of this do you NOT get???????????? Without ANY solid information you've sided with one party and said those who took the other side have been 'conned'. EVER dawn on you that its YOU getting conned????????

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you braindead?????????? That moral applies to BOTH sides. It all hinges on the time factor. IF there was a time clause then the OP/buyer was COMPLETELY within his rights to ask for a refund and go elsewhwere. What part of this do you NOT get???????????? Without ANY solid information you've sided with one party and said those who took the other side have been 'conned'. EVER dawn on you that its YOU getting conned????????

dude is blatantly lying about what he knows, read his last few posts and his first few posts in the thread and compare, of course no response from him when I point this out and now he is taking a break.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If it works, run......

Bless your heart.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
dude is blatantly lying about what he knows, read his last few posts and his first few posts in the thread and compare, of course no response from him when I point this out and now he is taking a break.

I'm not lying Glen got the shaft because folks here would rather side with a stranger rather than expect said stranger to file small claims and pay a whopping ....$....penance..... but that's too much to pay so he comes here to ruin a guys name and you all fall for it and buy him rails and everything. Geez :confused:

No one asked for one smidge of proof from the op. none. He is the golden boy and he is gone.....ask yourself why?

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"He is the golden boy and he is gone.....ask yourself why?"

It's his polite way of creating an unobstructed environment where idiots and emotional cripples can expose themselves.

Last edited:

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not lying Glen got the shaft because folks here would rather side with a stranger rather than expect said stranger to file small claims and pay a whopping ....$....penance..... but that's too much to pay so he comes here to ruin a guys name and you all fall for it and buy him rails and everything. Geez :confused:

No one asked for one smidge of proof from the op. none. He is the golden boy and he is gone.....ask yourself why?

Lol Glen made off with the dude's cash and rails, there is no disputing that. So how did Glen get shafted?? Did he also get shafted when he made off with Tony's Gandy rails??
You bet on the wrong horse pal.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Robin,

Take the wife and kids and go to the beach for a few days. You seem a little.........uh, a little discombobulated. The rest will do you good. The kids could use some quality time with Dad. You know, sand castles and fiddler crabs. And you can tell them stories at bedtime.

What are you....a psychotherapist?????

Don't quit your day job!

:nanner:

Maniac

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member

Ummmmm,,,,you didn't take a very long break. :rolleyes:

Maniac

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol Glen made off with the dude's cash and rails, there is no disputing that. So how did Glen get shafted?? Did he also get shafted when he made off with Tony's Gandy rails??

You bet on the wrong horse pal.

Let me explain in the simplest terms I can. When you provide a service, that service has a price. Plain and simple. Go have your car worked on and ask for the car without paying. At that point you start getting charged for storing the car before they actually scrap it to recover costs.

I really don’t understand what people don’t understand about this entire thread.

OP DID YOU ASK FOR THE RAILS BACK AFTER THE WORK HAD BEEN STARTED?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let me explain in the simplest terms I can. When you provide a service, that service has a price. Plain and simple. Go have your car worked on and ask for the car without paying. At that point you start getting charged for storing the car before they actually scrap it to recover costs.

I really don’t understand what people don’t understand about this entire thread.

OP DID YOU ASK FOR THE RAILS BACK AFTER THE WORK HAD BEEN STARTED?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Did you read the original post? Glen was paid IN FULL to do the rails, $1,750. Then he was to pay another $1,750 to rebuild the table. After months of Glen not responding the OP came on here for help locating Glen and to get him to fulfill the contract. Fleb posted on here, not in this thread after the OP posted his thread, bo response. Glen was constantly checking in in here, the last time was 9/29 he had ample time to spin some BS story, he chose not to. Which is surprising because the other times this happened Glen would turn it into a complete shit show to get the thread locked. Tony still never got his Gandy rsils back and that was like 8 yrs ago. If Glen had any kind of defense or moral fortitude he would have come on apologized and made it right, but that's not his style. If I brought a set of ebgine heads to my builder and said, redo these heads here's the cash up front then changed my mind after he started the work he would finish the job and deliver the completed heads since they were paid for, he wouldn't keep the cash and my property. There is absolutely no excuse for what happened, the o ly one claiming there was a contract and it was broken was this Robin fella who was not involved in the transaction. And he claimed only the OP had a copy of the contract, that's ot how cntracts work, it sounds like he gave him a receipt for the $1750 he ripped off. Again, Glen was paid in full for the rail work a d kept the money and the rails, those are the facts. How anyone can take Glen's scamming side baffles me.

"It's going on seven months since Glen Hancock took my GC3 rails and my $1750.00 dollars. Six months since our agreed apon time/date to have my pool table rebuild finished, and to many broken promises and no communication in between to list in this post. I sit here in disbelief. I can't believe I'm having to bring this issue to light publicly, and in no way do I intend to slander Glen, but he has left me no choice. I've been patient, I understand as well as I ever hope too, hard and difficult times, but at this point I'd be a fool for not asking for your help. I just want my rails back so I can move forward.

Can someone tell me where I can find Glen Hancock?"

Does that sound like someone trying to break a contract or get it fulfilled?

Last edited:

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You ARE lying, because you claim knowledge when all you have is whatever Glen peed in your ear. Which leads to idiocy like claiming OP broke a contract you've never seen, and then saying you don't know who broke the contract.

You and Glen are like the fan in a bathroom, trying to vent the stink away.

Of course people sided with the stranger. Any given stranger has more credibility than Glen, given his history here. And now the same is true for you.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The only person who has disappeared in this whole deal is the guy who took the money.
At first I thought you were defending your friend but now it appears you just enjoy the bantering and arguing. Who knows, Glen might be in the right here, but I really doubt it with what has been said, not said, and (not) done so far. The only thing we know for sure is he doesn’t have the balls any longer to come on this site.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a reminder -- Glen hasn't recently sold recalibrated GC rails which is what a normal person would do if THEY got stuck with them AND they would be smiling as they cashed their SECOND check for the same rails!

Anybody that believes Robin's tale should steer clear of any pool room if they care about their money.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Just a reminder -- Glen hasn't recently sold recalibrated GC rails which is what a normal person would do if THEY got stuck with them AND they would be smiling as they cashed their SECOND check for the same rails!
That proves nothing. We know nothing of what he is working on or worked on or pending work or back orders .
And how about the cash ?