Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a free country and sadly I'm not wrong.

I just couldn't save them from themselves, neither could Glenn so he stayed back and let them do what they would have done anyway which was be gullible.

You see they have to have someone to blame in order to feel good about themselves.

Otherwise someone would have told that guy to take it to small claims which was the logical decision. A person who wouldn't handle his own problems himself in front a judge may be wrong and that's why he brought it here.

He has a story on Glen and he was welcomed with loving arms and by quite a list of people if I recall. You would have thought one of them would have demanded some proof but no.

No proof whatsoever just, "meany took my rails and money waaaa."

You are really pathetic...

So you expect us to believe you, even though you HAVE NO PROOF. Not gonna happen. Glen could come and post his proof here but he hasn't. That just tells me that he is screwing this guy over, just like he has done to many others, including myself.

You are really making your self look like quite the ass here.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
I intend on dropping it soon as I see that an abundant number of these folks are notified how bad they got taken in.

What's amazing to me is that hateful attacks are allowed in this forum. I read it as against the rules.

People need to know that there's another story out there and truth is with it and its common sense really.

Who resorts to whining when less that $50 gets it done in court?

I find it highly ironic that the one guy who is working hard to try and put together something for professional pool is the one being skewered here. I was on the side lines minding my business and this thing pops up yet again with its salacious and false accusations.

I usually mind my own business but this time I guess I decided to say something.

I will let this thread die if it will but people keep trying to justify their mislead intentions and to me it looks more like they haven't been smart at all about it.

I worked in corrections for 30yrs and I've seen a few con games and this sure looks like it to me.

As you wish I will back off.

I've had my say because I know that GH is getting a real raw deal here and I hope that his pool idea works and from what I know of it I look for it to work and on a scale pool has never seen.

336Robin,

I don't know if the OP's story holds water or RKC's story holds water but you are making yourself look like an ass. Like us, you have half a story so you don't know the truth. At this point if someone asks for the cliff notes to this thread it will be:

That Robin guy is an idiot.

If your content with that, keep posting here and keeping this thread at the top of page 1. You aint doing yourself or RKC any favors.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I intend on dropping it soon as I see that an abundant number of these folks are notified how bad they got taken in.

What's amazing to me is that hateful attacks are allowed in this forum. I read it as against the rules.

People need to know that there's another story out there and truth is with it and its common sense really.

I find it highly ironic that the one guy who is working hard to try and put together something for professional pool is the one being skewered here. I was on the side lines minding my business and this thing pops up yet again with its salacious and false accusations.

I usually mind my own business but this time I guess I decided to say something.

I will let this thread die if it will but people keep trying to justify their mislead intentions and to me it looks more like they haven't been smart at all about it.

I worked in corrections for 30yrs and I've seen a few con games and this sure looks like it to me.

I've had my say because I know that GH is getting a real raw deal here and I hope that his pool idea works and from what I know of it I look for it to work and on a scale pool has never seen.
Again, WTF??????????????? You've brought EVERY bit of it on YOURSELF. Without ANY knowledge you took one side and said every one else was being conned. Now you're going to play the 'you guys are being mean' card?????????????? I've never seen anyone go so far to make themselves look like a total fool. Wow.

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You haven't got one dime invested in this and you're going to be everyone's savior? You sure are defending that awfully
hard for some reason or you're afraid to admit you were bamboozled? I'm trying to help you here by eliciting some investigation about
what really happened but someone telling you they're a victim is all you need to go on the attack. Some impartial judge you are and you
apparently have a coven.

Bamboozled? Lol I don't think so. I do find it funny that your automatic reaction is Glen scammed somebody else. Very telling. You have zero evidence to dispute Johnny's facts. And all he did was ask if someone could help get ahold of Glen since he absconded qith his property and cash, and instead of Glen manning up and saying hey I'm sorry I'm running behind. But no he ran and hid. Did you know Glen arranged multiple times to drop the rails off at a neutral party and never showed any of his scheduled times? You don't know shit pal. Keep believing the scammer. Like I said before, this isn't the first time he pulled this shit.

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member

You are not going anywhere because the snake has you boxed in. You are stuck.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
This garbage laid dormant for 4 months and this guy just had to bring it back. Then he disappears and you clowns go off and post 240 more comments repeating the same old crap. There's something wrong about this place...

This guy is an incredible story. Allegedly loses his Diamond table gambling, gets a free table out of pity then apparently complains because RKC wont set it up for free so he drops in to revitalize this thread. Then all the outstanding members here start up with their opinions again based on a one sided story. I will simply continue not to take sides here, if the whole truth ever comes out so be it, at least I dont make a jerk-off of myself by commenting on something when I know little if no facts.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As to the ridiculous small claims court argument.

A) there is a lot more involved than just paying the filing fee

B) it has to be filed in the defendant's (Glen's) county. We don't know where OP lives, relative to Glen's county so significant travel time and money might be involved

C) and after all that, getting a judgement is not the same as COLLECTING on a judgement and that can be difficult in the case of slippery snakes.

And then there is the posting of the rules. That smacks a little like a guy who is losing an argument and resorts to citing dictionary definitions of words to 'prove' his case.

I think the fact that you buy into his grandious 'pie in the sky by and by' plans for the pool world tells us who the impossibly gullible one is

And for the record, I didn't contribute a thin dime towards the OP's rails. I personally do not choose to do my charity giving in the world of pool as I find it easy to find other outlets doing work I deem more important. But this is America, so other people get to do what they want. And nobody was even asked to contribute. Some people did so out of the goodness of their heart, as is their right. Something you and your buddy may not understand.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My bulk popcorn dealer has been busted.
Anyone have a reliable connection with fast shipping, and quality sh!t?

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
small claims court you have to file papers and also serve the person. then go and win which would be easy as glen wouldnt show up as he wouldnt even make a small post to exonerate himself here. then you have to get your judgement and find some valuables or income to put a lien on. it isnt easy with someone on the move.

we only have one side as the other chooses to not defend himself when he did all these years over every single little thing but this one big thing.

until now as ive said before glen is a horrible person to do business with, but wasnt a thief. now i am not so sure but believe probably glen thinks in his mind he is right.

he may have been right to keep the money and return the rails, but not both under any circumstances.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
here is the original post asking for help finding glen

"It's going on seven months since Glen Hancock took my GC3 rails and my $1750.00 dollars. Six months since our agreed apon time/date to have my pool table rebuild finished, and to many broken promises and no communication in between to list in this post. I sit here in disbelief. I can't believe I'm having to bring this issue to light publicly, and in no way do I intend to slander Glen, but he has left me no choice. I've been patient, I understand as well as I ever hope too, hard and difficult times, but at this point I'd be a fool for not asking for your help. I just want my rails back so I can move forward.

Can someone tell me where I can find Glen Hancock? "

this certainly isnt a person looking to scam anyone even if he is wrong on his deal with glen. and didnt even want his money back just the rails.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I'm not picking sides at all and quite frankly as the great philosopher George Thorogood once said "This Don't Concern Me".

I respect RKC for his knowledge but never liked his communication style one bit. My only point is that this particular horse has been kicked to death and it's sad and disturbing to see how far these people will go to continue pummeling from all directions..

This guy is an incredible story. Allegedly loses his Diamond table gambling, gets a free table out of pity then apparently complains because RKC wont set it up for free so he drops in to revitalize this thread. Then all the outstanding members here start up with their opinions again based on a one sided story. I will simply continue not to take sides here, if the whole truth ever comes out so be it, at least I dont make a jerk-off of myself by commenting on something when I know little if no facts.

It's just the way they love. They love to find someone to hate on and believe in. Even if they are misled.

At least they love somebody! Here is their story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB9YIsKIEbA

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
small claims court you have to file papers and also serve the person. then go and win which would be easy as glen wouldnt show up as he wouldnt even make a small post to exonerate himself here. then you have to get your judgement and find some valuables or income to put a lien on. it isnt easy with someone on the move.

we only have one side as the other chooses to not defend himself when he did all these years over every single little thing but this one big thing.

until now as ive said before glen is a horrible person to do business with, but wasnt a thief. now i am not so sure but believe probably glen thinks in his mind he is right.

he may have been right to keep the money and return the rails, but not both under any circumstances.

In a court of law, when someone does not show up to defend themselves a summary judgement is entered for the other party.

Robin seems upset that the Court of Public Opinion works the same way.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
So if Railgate is explained you guys are all back on board the RKC bandwagon...good luck with that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

More like a dead forum. Lunch break on a construction job often a discussion would start and soon a dozen guys are hotly debating a topic. The whistle blows to go back to work and somebody asks a final opinion. Eleven other guys shrug their shoulders, "who cares?" Glen is down to restating exactly the same thing I said, I would be replying to me to reply to him. I'll look and laugh awhile until something more interesting comes along or something new and silly, as distinct from old and silly, is said on this thread.

I am debating if I should start a thread on the best tip or the best CF shaft on the forum. Lean times on AZB!

Hu