Who do you see in this US Open pic?

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Who do you recognize in the crowd in this picture from the US Open?

I suspect there's a few AZers watching the TV match behind Corey which is between Earl and Rodney. I'll cherry pick an easy one - John Schmidt is in the lavendar shirt in the left first row.

USOpenCoreyDeuel2.jpg
 
KoolKat9Lives said:
Who do you recognize in the crowd in this picture from the US Open?

I suspect there's a few AZers watching the TV match behind Corey which is between Earl and Rodney. I'll cherry pick an easy one - John Schmidt is in the lavendar shirt in the left first row.

USOpenCoreyDeuel2.jpg


I see a couple that I know ala Mrs. RichR, Matt Krah, KtownD, Tony_MD, etc.

I also see a couple of ppl sitting in the seats I paid for, lol.

*Edit-I might also see Mike Fingers, Shaun Wilkie and Gravy.


Eric >wasn't there yet
 
Last edited:
I see Corey, John Schmidt, Rodney, Shawn Putnum, RichR's wife, Earl, and what seems to be someone kneeling down to kiss Earl's ass (not sure, but it sure does look that way)
 
Marop, John Schmidt, Earl Strickland, KtownD, DerkekDisco, and Matt Krah.

Sorry, Putnam is not there (at least that big guy in the middle is not him).
 
I see

Jerry T from NYC Grind with his camera on his knees mike fingers, krah, derek disco, john henn, and it could possible be Shawn Wilkie at the end with the hat not sure.
 
CrownCityCorey said:
Marop, John Schmidt, Earl Strickland, KtownD, DerkekDisco, and Matt Krah.

Sorry, Putnam is not there (at least that big guy in the middle is not him).


Oh Yeah, that is Disco (with his hand over his mouth)!


Eric >nice meeting CCCorey
 
looks like Ron Guyer(sp) cue repairman extraordinaire (sitting beside Schmidt) checking out the match as well
 
Lol

Blackjack said:
I see Corey, John Schmidt, Rodney, Shawn Putnum, RichR's wife, Earl, and what seems to be someone kneeling down to kiss Earl's ass (not sure, but it sure does look that way)

Well, it's a good thing Earl was facing the other way, otherwise you probably would've said something else.....
 
UrackmIcrackm, I believe that's the wrong call on Ernesto Dominguez.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top